Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mr.Mister fucking amazing update, man I was kind of right in some points of my prediction and is crazy good the way you are revealing it.....I love it.... btw if Giacome ends up being the father of the mc (or the mc is related to that Italian family somehow) , that will be the next big reveal.
seems like the mc may be in for more surprises :ROFLMAO:

(Heart attack incoming:p)

LoL, you must be out of your mind, I recommend people here to take a look to that manhwa, and tell me if you think the game is the same to that, you can find some idea interesting to exploit but the game is so freaking different, you made me laugh, I waas really thinking there was another game like mine, haha. Grow up boy, I also copied most of the harem manhwa, manga,, games, I'm also guilty of copying all the incest games out there and the games with a promiscuous guy. Sorry I thought you had a better point.
Yea, Ima gonna sued you for copying the incest & drama tropes and since I'm a Harem lover, Ima sue you for that too:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(don't waste your time, some people just like the attention)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when will people learn that not many people give a rats ass about stupid mini games?
your going to lose alot of people's interests very quickly with shit like that in your game...i deleted your game right away
i dont enjoy shit being rammed down my throat....maybe add a skip option that way your game has the best of BOTH worlds
kids who enjoy playing stupid mini games can play them and grown ups that hate them can skip them

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
when will people learn that not many people give a rats ass about stupid mini games?
your going to lose alot of people's interests very quickly with shit like that in your game...i deleted your game right away
i dont enjoy shit being rammed down my throat....maybe add a skip option that way your game has the best of BOTH worlds
kids who enjoy playing stupid mini games can play them and grown ups that hate them can skip them
Mini game without skip button ?? Mr.mister

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
And goddammed again a cliffhanger... all games what i play this weekend had cliffhangers..
Can we not make a law who put a cliffhanger in his game losses 10 years to life or something?

So now on-topic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets see what the next update is gonna show us.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I spend month and a half sitting in front of my computer working a lot of hours a day to make this game and you jump to my throat for an easy minigame? You are free to stop playing my free game whenever you want but you need to share your lack of empathy here? I can fix things, make patches or anything for polite people and I'll do it for the minigames thing but because someone had asked me for it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, now please go your own way.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
just dont mind the troll dev,your game is really good.i find it interesting.and about anal,just add option to avoid it,but i dont mind.just dont remove them anal thing.keep it comin!

D

Deleted member 3027200

Please don't remove anal, or at least give an option and please give an option to skip minigame as well.
Most of mini games gives headache and lose interest in the game (maybe it's because I love to play in android and it's really hard to play minigame in android).

Other than that, it's my one of fav <3

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
And goddammed again a cliffhanger... all games what i play this weekend had cliffhangers..
Can we not make a law who put a cliffhanger in his game losses 10 years to life or something?

So now on-topic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets see what the next update is gonna show us.
Pretty sure Greta and her family are also family as I think her dad is also mc Dad and that would make him the actual heir not the nephew

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes