Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Sñor, para cuando su siguente capitulo, nos tiene en un sin vivr
Saludos
Haha, you made me laugh, thank you for that!
It´s been taking me about 5 to 6 weeks to release an update!
I hope I can finish this chapter in 4 weeks, that means I've got 3 more weeks to go...I just hope to get more 's in order to buy another GPU and NVLINK them...
You can join my to get some previews, little spoilers here and there. lol

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Next chapter!
Interesting, I was thinking while playing through that both have bonded quickly with the MC has it played in their minds that they are familiar with him but can't understand how? I really can't wait to see how it will play out especially with how close we have been to them.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does the MC play in a "Deth"metal band and are you sure he is Italian and not Swedish?

Hehe, I kind of went with Helga. Not the hottest gmilf, but she was realistic and she has big tits. Thank you for including a gilf option in your game, it's all too rare we get those.

• Haha

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Does the MC play in a "Deth"metal band and are you sure he is Italian and not Swedish?

Hehe, I kind of went with Helga. Not the hottest gmilf, but she was realistic and she has big tits. Thank you for including a gilf option in your game, it's all too rare we get those.
Omg, lol don't you dare mess with my MC, haha... I just saw this movie and was like WTF, hahaha, had a big laugh. It's a mix of Ukranian and Roman with Greek mixes, hehe LOL OMG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hajtand

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This game is the definition of a mixed bag.

The story is nonsensical, the majority of the models are just off enough to make you uncomfortable, the 'love' system in game makes little sense, and the MC's model makes no sense whatsoever considering his parentage (I told myself that maybe the father was of Norman descent as he's from Italy but that didn't pan out. Two dark haired parents are incredibly unlikely to have a blonde child and this frustrated the heck out of me.)

On the other hand the actual interactions between characters are generally good (barring the grammar and spelling errors,) there are models that do look really good and don't have that uncanny tinge, and despite or maybe because the plot is so ridiculous I find myself laughing at the absurdity regularly.

Mirela and Greta are my favorites, Haruka, Bagheera, and Helga are the worst offenders for models, and I look forward to burying Padre Castro in the sky.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Got some Quake PTSD in the menu, i like it
Yeah!, Back on the day I remember year 2000 me and 2 friends, one from Mexico and the other from Panama, decided to build a CTF clan, CTF1 mostly, We had members from USA, CANADA, MEXICO, CHILE, CHINA and PERU. We had a blast playing and drinking over team speak, haha. I'm still in contact with some of them, great guys!

Reactions: Arcane666

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Sorcerer & summertime saga. One granny each on both of them
summertime saga was not 3dcg but i will check out your other recommendation thanks!

Edit:
Tried out Sorcerer now, only 1 scene where an asian granny gives you a blowjob, no penetration

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Really awesome good looking and acctualy have a story not like the most other games

• Red Heart

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Edit:
Tried out Sorcerer now, only 1 scene where an asian granny gives you a blowjob, no penetration
o_O There is. if you didn't get to screw her you messed up if that was what you were aiming for.
WVM has an older nurse, short scene tho.
dark-neighborhood has an elderly "nurse" neighbor.
Other than those I'm not sure

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
summertime saga was not 3dcg but i will check out your other recommendation thanks!

Edit:
Nah nah. Penetration scene is available there.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hello guys, I hope your well, I just updated the page for chapter 6, I'll be uploading android versions later, I'll also be uploading a patch to make anal optional with unlock gallery included. Small 480 version will be ready in about 3 days. Thank you for playing my game!!!

D

Deleted member 3027200

Hello guys, I hope your well, I just updated the page for chapter 6, I'll be uploading android versions later, I'll also be uploading a patch to make anal optional with unlock gallery included. Small 480 version will be ready in about 3 days. Thank you for playing my game!!!
Yay, waiting Android with patch

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Of what nature is the incest content in this game? Mother/Son? Brother/Sister? Any steps involved?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes