Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The manly version of Taric from League of legends. Great game btw. Played it for the first time and damn i loved moon already especially when she said mc can hv some fun as long as she is number 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister
Jul 15, 2019
Natassja gave Sunny Valerie after giving birth to him because she wanted to pursue her career and earn money. And she sent money for the sisters (if I remember correctly)
wait what?¿?
so the nun gave sunny to val then val gave the sunny to other woman? wait what????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Oh my god ! First time i play this game ! It's one of the most funny and entertaining I ever came across ! Honestly the overview and the tags in the op made me very reluctant to try it at first (not much of an incest fan), so i sat this one out for a long time but daaaaaammn the wait made it even better when i got to it !

The way the story is handled is just amazing, keeping me on edge all the time while managing to make it fun and crazy at all turns. Each time sthg happens, I go WOW ! Nothing will be able to take it up a notch, this is it, the writter wont be able to bring it higher on the scale ! And every next event it goes BLAM right to my face, upscalling the madness again and again ! Honestly, this dev has the most devious mind ever (in a very very good way). I specially enjoy the fact that the character's backgrounds are all related in a way or another, most of the time without having them a clue about it. This is the promise for some of the greatest major plot twists fallout when the different truths will blow out and come together.

Frankly, i cannot stand the wait, great super job Mr.Mister ! You dropped so many questions into my head about all the different outcomes this could get from now on... Can't stop my mind from flipping around the infinite possibilities the story could take on !!! I hope it doesn't fall under the load of heavy drama and keeps it lighthearted (although a little bit of drama is always good i guess).

And you added so many small details into your production (cheap sound effects and cheeky winks specially), it keeps making me laughs whatever the situations they're used into. (y)

I really regret not being able to support your project currently. Your patreon deserves to be up to the roof instead of the small funding it's getting right now. Thanks for this little jewel ! Sorry for my engrish !

This game definitely deserves more consideration.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
no no val took sunny from her friend because of the guy so there for nun gave baby to val then val gave baby to the other female then years later val came took baby cause of the man then sunny was raise up by that place
no offence but i had a stroke reading this.
TfeftMt.gif

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes