Jul 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now welcome to the next episode of Soap where the butler Benson will save the day and makes sure Sunny makes all the women happy. :p
no no nun gave val sunny then sunny gave it to the other chick then guy was cruel then val come took sunny years later

Jul 15, 2019
Play and read the dialogues thoroughly. You can learn everything from them.
So far you are not doing that well. :D
for 1. I know what happened the whole nun thing I missed because I played it once before and just assumed val was birth mom
2. I was confused with the 3 dang mom's but thought it out after I post that
ask about what confused me would've help you could learn everything about the issue so far you are not doing so well

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Immensly entertaining and unique. Renders.. animation.. the story, all top notch! The way this is put together blows my mind. Just really haven't run across anything like this on site. Cannot wait to see where the Dev takes this in the future.. 8/10 If I had anything on my wish list it would be(and it's a small thing) when you click on the flashlight it stays on while you do things until you click it off.

Just loving it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice game, wasn't expecting a lot but it's pretty fun, even the story makes some sense, I'm still in the first chapters but can't wait to play more.

• Red Heart

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Motherless-Ch.6 + JokerLeader's Walkthrough Mod
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

cicily248

Apr 29, 2018
Just keep clicking the advance page button, it will stay in number 9 in the lower part < A Q 1.......9> but the page number at the top will advance, there are only 30 pages...
hello, in the previous version, i went beyond 30 pages to about 69(hehe). Now, the "go right" button is greyed out. I guess this is because of 30 page limit. Would it be possible to remove the limit? Thanks.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, I finished it, great game for now, very lineal and a bit too rushed some sex scenes but we are here for the them so it's great...

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes