JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [Ch.6] Walkthrough Mod Update

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I'm updating links with the new patched version (to avoid anal scenes).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Frenk Santos

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [Ch.6] Mr.Mister

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 626 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020

This version of the game " noob edition" comes with the walkthrough mod.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ahh, I remember that I commented about this one a while back about it being a shameless ripoff and the dev replied saying that it was his story... I couldn't recall where I had seen it before and the dev made a fuss about me not having proof, so here it is. I just happened to come across the source material that this dev ripped off: Lust Awakening, the adult manhwa. You can read it here, if you're curious. Give it a read and you'll see how shameless this dev is. It's fine to make a parody of something, but when someone calls you out on it don't try to act as if you came up with the premise yourself.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Ahh, I remember that I commented about this one a while back about it being a shameless ripoff and the dev replied saying that it was his story... I couldn't recall where I had seen it before and the dev made a fuss about me not having proof, so here it is. I just happened to come across the source material that this dev ripped off: Lust Awakening, the adult manhwa. You can read it here, if you're curious. Give it a read and you'll see how shameless this dev is. It's fine to make a parody of something, but when someone calls you out on it don't try to act as if you came up with the premise yourself.
LoL, you must be out of your mind, I recommend people here to take a look to that manhwa, and tell me if you think the game is the same to that, you can find some idea interesting to exploit but the game is so freaking different, you made me laugh, I waas really thinking there was another game like mine, haha. Grow up boy, I also copied most of the harem manhwa, manga,, games, I'm also guilty of copying all the incest games out there and the games with a promiscuous guy. Sorry I thought you had a better point.

• Haha
Reactions: student00

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
LoL, you must be out of your mind, I recommend people here to take a look to that manhwa, and tell me if you think the game is the same to that, you can find some idea interesting to exploit but the game is so freaking different, you made me laugh, I waas really thinking there was another game like mine, haha. Grow up boy, I also copied most of the harem manhwa, manga,, games, I'm also guilty of copying all the incest games out there and the games with a promiscuous guy. Sorry I thought you had a better point.
Oh, that's cute. Now you're playing it off. Guess someone caught you and actually had evidence since the last time I accused you of it, because you reacted very differently at that time. And no, it's not "copying most of the harem manhwa", you literally copied a bunch of that manhwa scene for scene. Old lady that's bitter towards men in a wheelchair? Check. Heartwarming scene where he gets her to grudgingly accept him because he takes care of her? Check. Bathing scene where he has to wash her? Check. Girl gets into the bathroom with him while he's bathing, and housekeeper comes and finds the girl's clothing outside the door? Check. That's just in the 5 minutes I could stand playing this shitty game, and there's more that I haven't even mentioned even in that timeframe. It's hilarious. You are a joke.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes