magus448

May 22, 2018
Now the question is: does it happen before or after he's had sex with them? Well completed having sex in Val's case since she is the only one i think that climaxed during it before they got interrupted.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have a question.. MC's mother knows MC is her son? and Valerie is her Sunny?
nope but you know that was something at first I did think Mr.Mister was delaying it too much, but after this update, it makes more sense, because after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn. I see girls want to set Gissel up with Chad. I don't want this, I don't want her to date someone else.. :confused:
I hope it won't work out.
never have that worry with this dev, he won't give away our waifus.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
nope but you know that was something at first I did think Mr.Mister was delaying it too much, but after this update, it makes more sense, because after
Or on a worse level if he does it badly :p, but with the depth he has given chars like the manipulative daughter of Valerie and the reason why, I suspect he can pull it off. Now it would be more fun and shocking if they find out after having had full sex both, but it might for some story feels and some hesitation better if before. Just depends where dev wants to go with it. :)

Qmil679 Do not worry too much, I was not a fan of the idea either, but the way it has been pulled off I can live with. Kinda glad at least some girls are thinking off moving though. :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Or on a worse level if he does it badly :p, but with the depth he has given chars like the manipulative daughter of Valerie and the reason why, I suspect he can pull it off. Now it would be more fun and shocking if they find out after having had full sex both, but it might for some story feels and some hesitation better if before. Just depends where dev wants to go with it.
I hope is like I predicted... after all I'm usually not wrong, and that will be crazy good because having feelings for the same person, learning such truth at the same time, and certainly they have been good friends in the past...
(the only thing I don't know is if Valerie and MCS mom are in a good relationship after what happened in the past, I think they may not be in the best terms, something that will also get fixed after learning that truth of the mc)
Then Gissel and the others coming ... man this game is bound for even more epic updates...:love:

I'm at home at Lia/Greta's, and I had the moment of meeting Lia for the first time, and while she was calling us to her, she had a flashback in the doorway another guy showed up.
Anyone know who it is? I don't know if I've seen this guy. Do you know something about this?
is the father of Valerie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Qmil679 and DA22

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm at home at Lia/Greta's, and I had the moment of meeting Lia for the first time, and while she was calling us to her, she had a flashback in the doorway another guy showed up.
Anyone know who it is? I don't know if I've seen this guy. Do you know something about this? :D

magus448

May 22, 2018
Anyone know who it is? I don't know if I've seen this guy. Do you know something about this? :D
Her husband.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Malone asshole, spied on my girlfriends.. :ROFLMAO:
And Eva pissed me off.. she interrupted my favorite scene with Valerie.. :(

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Are the Android ports up to date?. I don't know how the chapter 5 ending is or the ending I a saw was chapter 4 ending.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes