DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, was a very nice and hot update. Was right that something more would be afoot in the mansion, even more glad that what happened far away was fun and not too dark. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Mr.Mister I think you can add now op tags Incest and Multiple penetrations, make sure to put in the spoiler tags (MFF) or (female with strapon and mc) so people know what type of MP is... and just so they don't confuse this with those other games xD.
Said that, I fucking loved the update :love:
I'm only halfway through the game. I'm looking forward to this new update. 'Cause I'll finally get a scene with Valerie. :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
and a threesome with ginger and the asian girl...... another sex scene with a nun friend of the mcs mom, a bit of sex with the mom and Valerie...the italian mom, the step sisters..... this update is a must Wolf Plays™
I only know that there is a scene with Valerie (from the game image files) I didn't look any more, so as not to spoil my game. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
and a threesome with ginger and the asian girl...... another sex scene with a nun friend of the mcs mom, a bit of sex with the mom and Valerie...the italian mom, the step sisters..... this update is a must Wolf Plays™
I have a question.. MC's mother knows MC is her son? and Valerie is her Sunny?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Chapter 5 added. :p Scene with Valerie available ^^
Awesome. Thanks both of you. Getting it now.

magus448

May 22, 2018
They almost come so close but, they either change the subject or mc fell asleep when his mom starts talking about him. Val must think the nickname she gave him must be common or she would have figured it out already. Or she thinks he means Sonny rather than Sunny.

Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes