zephrates

May 12, 2017
Reading the reviews, this game seems to be very polarizing. Lots of very good reviews, lots of very bad reviews. I have not tried it myself before now, largely because I couldn't bring myself to play a dude named Sunny. I guess I will give it a shot and see what side I end up on.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

magus448

May 22, 2018
Fyi name patch is out of date, but you can update it by copy and pasting the new entries from the original file it overwrites into the new file. Otherwise you will get errors whenever new characters talk.

Reactions: Mikilande

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So many damn interruptions. Was about to have sex with both moms till some blonde stops it, on both occasions. At least we got to have sex with the stepmom.
There is already sex with step mother?! I'm waiting for the WT mod and let's go... :love: :D

• Red Heart

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

Thank you very much guys!
PC: Mega#LWqt_np-i0ZK8qs2TfQRC8PthDIOBywW6r5SaR0CYoI
MAC: Mega#tN4w4KBJWAPdxNdoA9qo3Ci5S7EPU2cuOXPpOmKZFQ8
NEW ANDROID: Mega#AJakQFd9SD73SQCbQaqVyWlofOOO1AJ7rFAdgQTZdaE
OLD ANDROID: Mega#k8YpqFVwCbmi2_yhQLIvSfaqsfHhXSzUSbbnDVN__mY
PC UPDATE ONLY (from Ch.4.11): Mega#sY5mTpyjR63HJYMynGDLFXylQCvFo8mYv_hRoHqevsY
MAC UPDATE ONLY (from Ch.4.11): Mega#R6OuN3_JVsV7HSzUIdM0RHj7q8CJSiKmUncCGOTTbj0
Clicking on the update only link for pc it says that decryption key is required to access this file or folder and if we dont have the key we need to contact the creator of the link

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Clicking on the update only link for pc it says that decryption key is required to access this file or folder and if we dont have the key we need to contact the creator of the link
Update only Win/Linux: - -
Update only Mac: - -

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I found that issue with mega links on my patreon page, all the characters after Mega are the key. That update only works for 4.11 version!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [Ch.5] Mr.Mister

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 497 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 480 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Motherless [Ch.5] Mr.Mister

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 497 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 480 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks for the compressed version but it doesn't have a link

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes