Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi
First time here in this game
Hv question
Is this game easy to play
And.
Can I see all scene in one playthrough
Hi, I think it's very easy to play and yes you can see all the scenes but some renders in one playthrough.
Thank you for asking!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
If it's hard then no need to ty for the thought n try lol I always said Android version doesnt really need be HD GRAPHICS cause it's Android
I know right, the phone is so small, although some others might play it on android tablets. I bet that for some people, used to port games to android and compress, this task might be so common...and easy lol.
I'll try to find the right picture size, there are also some crunchers that I've never tried, this is a great oportunity for trying. Thank you for your interest in the game Izzabella!

Jul 15, 2019
I know right, the phone is so small, although some others might play it on android tablets. I bet that for some people, used to port games to android and compress, this task might be so common...and easy lol.
I'll try to find the right picture size, there are also some crunchers that I've never tried, this is a great oportunity for trying. Thank you for your interest in the game Izzabella!
I played it b4 my PC died months ago and enjoyed it and now I'm stuck with mobile and all great games forgets android players and when they don't get forgotten the game is always way to big for my poor lil phone haha if it's not from the app store it doesn't like to install large files

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I played it b4 my PC died months ago and enjoyed it and now I'm stuck with mobile and all great games forgets android players and when they don't get forgotten the game is always way to big for my poor lil phone haha if it's not from the app store it doesn't like to install large files
No one who's computer died months ago and their phone dislikes large files is going to live without playing my game, lol.
I'll do my best to allow you to play the next chapter, give me a couple of weeks please! ;)

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I really like this game, story and models so good ''except the ebony hairstyle''

but i see it kind of a little hasty.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
I've mentioned this on a few games now..it would be awesome if devs would start adding some kind of stopper at the end to give us a chance to save.. maybe just a simple question like "are you ready to quit?" or pretty much any "choice",something that will stop auto..

Showneaux

Apr 22, 2019
Some people have a real talent for making every character at least partial nightmare fuel. Just couldn't get into it because of that.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Thank you very much guys!
PC: #LWqt_np-i0ZK8qs2TfQRC8PthDIOBywW6r5SaR0CYoI
MAC: #tN4w4KBJWAPdxNdoA9qo3Ci5S7EPU2cuOXPpOmKZFQ8
NEW ANDROID: #AJakQFd9SD73SQCbQaqVyWlofOOO1AJ7rFAdgQTZdaE
OLD ANDROID: #k8YpqFVwCbmi2_yhQLIvSfaqsfHhXSzUSbbnDVN__mY
PC UPDATE ONLY (from Ch.4.11): #sY5mTpyjR63HJYMynGDLFXylQCvFo8mYv_hRoHqevsY
MAC UPDATE ONLY (from Ch.4.11): #R6OuN3_JVsV7HSzUIdM0RHj7q8CJSiKmUncCGOTTbj0

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game since Ch.2. (maybe Ch.3) Time to go back and see what MC's life is doing. :) Hope there are a lot of scenes with Valerie. I wonder if the MC has had conversations with her about the past.

• Red Heart

magus448

May 22, 2018
So many damn interruptions. Was about to have sex with both moms till some blonde stops it, on both occasions. At least we got to have sex with the stepmom.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes