Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
HI !

THE PATCH FOR REPLACE THE NAME IT DOES NOT WORK IF I PUT INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A HAND WITH THIS PLEASE ?

CHEERS

Reactions: Mr.Mister

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [Ch.4.11] Mr.Mister

Original Size Win/Linux: 929 MB
Original Size Mac: 912 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 366 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 348 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i got excited to see game in front page like it's updated and i read change log after that.. that made me a little sad..

it's a bug fix update :cry:

• Sad

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i got excited to see game in front page like it's updated and i read change log after that.. that made me a little sad..

it's a bug fix update :cry:
More a text impovement update, maybe slightly less important for old players but should make game better for new players and in future especially if going forward the new chapters get same treatment. :)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
More a text impovement update, maybe slightly less important for old players but should make game better for new players and in future especially if going forward the new chapters get same treatment. :)
They will get the same treatment, I'll have my scripts reviewed before uploading, I'll also try to find time to keep on improving my old renders, I believe it's an endless task because I keep learning and finding my old renders lacking quallity, not saying that I'm good now, lol

Reactions: DA22

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
God damn i love this game!!! to bad i am to broken to support it! can barely pay my damn bills got to even borrow cash from friend my life suck! But this update will cheer me up!

• Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
God damn i love this game!!! to bad i am to broken to support it! can barely pay my damn bills got to even borrow cash from friend my life suck! But this update will cheer me up!
If you have already played CH4, then there's no new content but engrish translation to english and some chapter 1 scenes redone...Working hard to release CH5 "when september ends" lol

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont understand what the patch remover thing is for BUT going to apply it anyways just incase its for something important
can someone explain the differences of what happens if you use apply patch or not?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes