Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Every update I'm deleting some of my saves. Could you add 999 page save already? Its not that hard you know all other Renpy games already have that.
lol, are you really gonna tell me you have more than 180 save points?
It's not that I don't want to add 999 pages, it's just that I keep forgeting, I'm Mr.Mister because I'm old... lol

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I really liked the update. The renderings are very good, especially the camera angles. But there are some problems there. This is lighting, especially in dark places (in the evening). And too much glitter.
CH4_HELGA_SEX13.jpg
The characters are overexposed, and because of this, the picture does not look natural. It's rather strange, though. There are also renderers where the image looks good in the shadow.
CH4_MORNINGCALL9B.jpg

Reactions: Mr.Mister

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I have to agree... The Asses are weird. The muscle grows out sideways? Never saw asses like that IRL. I mean... good effort but epic fail.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019

I also added a background for the text. Without it, the text sometimes merges and is difficult to read.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Great game! Love the story so far. I kind of wish there was a $1 support option on the patron page cause I would support then.
Thank you very much Sam, as you must have noticed, I've been struggling making people support my project and to hear that you want to support it makes me very happy. Some people have made one time pledges or custom pledges of 1 buck, if you do so I'll be very happy!

Reactions: VOYEUR

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you very much Sam, as you must have noticed, I've been struggling making people support my project and to hear that you want to support it makes me very happy. Some people have made one time pledges or custom pledges of 1 buck, if you do so I'll be very happy!
Same here, you can do custom pledges but is way more work especially if go under lowest tier, you can just give people right to see posts you talk about development for 1 USD tier. :)

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes