Hellscream

Apr 18, 2018
This is the rare game on f95 site that you can bang a GILF. Nice job dev :D Maybe if you can add in future updates that we can also date Helga like other girls that would be amazing.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This update was fantastic because we finally got to give it to the hottest girl in the game, my beautiful Helga. She finally knows what a real cock feels like, and I hope she's thirsty for more.

Oh, and the rest of the update was good, too.

Ps, not even joking about Helga. Love that lady.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Simply no. Everything is wrong except the renders which are good. Good luck. Bye and delete.

John Monoban

Jan 15, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Motherless [Ch.4] [Mr.Mister] - Original Size: 996.2 MB

Download Win,Linux (369MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (353MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about andorid version??

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister I ran into this as well when refusing my reward from Evangeline, might want to rethink that one ending in a game over honestly cause it makes no sense and forces the players choice if they want to continue. Other then that i like it so far but the english needs some work.
I can only tell you this about it, everyone has their own agenda, not like diablo mpc's. I agree it was totally forced but some girls will do that to you if they don't get what they want, get you fired or not being able to be with your kids or... going to jail for not giving money to them (like in my country), sometimes they use that money for hanging out with male friends while neglecting your kids...this world has wonderful things going on but also dark things proportional to the first ones.
I'm trying to remember the english I knew more than 20 years ago, I hope it get's back soon, lol.
Thank you for at least trying out my game, good luck with all your projects, be cool. Peace bro!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hanging out with male friends
well since there is no ntr, we dont have to worry about that in this game though :D
btw loved the update, his other step family did look nice in that bath tub :D
it will be nice when we come back to bang them :p :LOL:

on a side note (in what chapter will the mc know his real mother and Step-mother? is kinda weird that he has not slip his past name "Sunny" to any of them yet)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
well since there is no ntr, we dont have to worry about that in this game though :D
btw loved the update, his other step family did look nice in that bath tub :D
it will be nice when we come back to bang them :p :LOL:

on a side note (in what chapter will the mc know his real mother and Step-mother? is kinda weird that he has not slip his past name "Sunny" to any of them yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I can only tell you this about it, everyone has their own agenda, not like diablo mpc's. I agree it was totally forced but some girls will do that to you if they don't get what they want, get you fired or not being able to be with your kids or... going to jail for not giving money to them (like in my country), sometimes they use that money for hanging out with male friends while neglecting your kids...this world has wonderful things going on but also dark things proportional to the first ones.
I'm trying to remember the english I knew more than 20 years ago, I hope it get's back soon, lol.
Thank you for at least trying out my game, good luck with all your projects, be cool. Peace bro!
Ah I see, I was assuming that Vals daughters would be innocent and maybe conniving but didnt think they could or would be that ruthless. I will keep that in mind going forward. Thank you!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
dunno why you are getting so many bad reviews, the game seems pretty good to me
don't lost confidence bro Mr.Mister and keep up the good work.
I've just been reading a few of those and had to scoff at them the models seem to be getting a bashing but that's more personal taste personally I think they look just fine it's nice to see a few different types of models for a change. And the game itself is pretty decent when I first looked at it I wasn't expectng a lot but I was very wrong about that, really looking forward to more content and damn the MC for falling asleep just as Anamarija (Natassja) revealed why she went back.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Ah I see, I was assuming that Vals daughters would be innocent and maybe conniving but didnt think they could or would be that ruthless. I will keep that in mind going forward. Thank you!
Just remember they are Gaylords daughters, they both were influenced by the things happening around them while they were kids, kids minds are like sponges from before birth untill 7 years old give or take....

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes