Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok I really want to finish this game so does anyone have a save that I can use after beating the minigame. Not my first choice but I've already tried to beat the minigame for over 10 minutes. My hands can't take anymore abuse, lol

Reactions: Otakudude

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Ok I really want to finish this game so does anyone have a save that I can use after beating the minigame. Not my first choice but I've already tried to beat the minigame for over 10 minutes. My hands can't take anymore abuse, lol
Windows version?

Meh1969

Oct 11, 2018
Fabio (Sunny) Does Lawn Guyland might be a more fitting Title...

Interesting game, looking forward to more

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Motherless [Ch. 3.2] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Motherless [Ch.4] [Mr.Mister] - Original Size: 996.2 MB

Download Win,Linux (369MB): - - -
Download Mac (353MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Some of the people in the preview images look a little weird....scratch that, they ALL look fucking weird. Is it supposed to be some artistic style I just don't get?

Given that the game description is confusing as fuck, I might just wait for some other brave souls to have a look at it first and provide feedback before I look into it.

*updated*

It seems since my initial comment the games description has been updated to be less confusing and some of the faces of the characters have been improved. Might give it a look.
Wel I agree about the models, they are really from the 'Uncanny Valley'. I quit and deleted the game after less than ten minutes, found it unbearable and didn't want to waste more time on it.
Fortunately, today an update [v1.75] of Happenstance came out here. Totally different level there, wow! As usual.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Wel I agree about the models, they are really from the 'Uncanny Valley'. I quit and deleted the game after less than ten minutes, found it unbearable and didn't want to waste more time on it.
Fortunately, today an update [v1.75] of Happenstance came out here. Totally different level there, wow! As usual.
So do you work for Undertow Games? Why else would you come here to talk shit about this game and to praise a different one?
It's ok to dislike a game but to try to get people to avoid it by praising a different game released on the same day seems like an ahole move.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes