NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I enjoyed it, but I really, really think mom and adoptive mom need their faces redone during the initial scenes when they're young. Their faces are terrible and had me considering quitting the game. The dev can clearly do better faces since no one after them is like that.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I enjoyed it, but I really, really think mom and adoptive mom need their faces redone during the initial scenes when they're young. Their faces are terrible and had me considering quitting the game. The dev can clearly do better faces since no one after them is like that.
Yeah, I've been thinking about doing that for so long, I remember 6 month ago when I dowloaded Daz studio and said, wtf is this, photoshop, wtf is this, Renpy I'll learn renpy when my renders are done, lol. I believe right now I could better those scenes at least slightly. Thank you very much NG12345 I'll do my best redoing those scenes!

Reactions: VOYEUR and NG12345

Kako62

Apr 17, 2020
Siga adelante amigo, no se preocupe de los comentarios su juego engancha y eso es importante, ya mejoraremos mas adelante, de un fedd back de su trabajo diario y fecha de proximas actualizaciones si quiere tener mas patrocinadores

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Siga adelante amigo, no se preocupe de los comentarios su juego engancha y eso es importante, ya mejoraremos mas adelante, de un fedd back de su trabajo diario y fecha de proximas actualizaciones si quiere tener mas patrocinadores
Gracias, I'll try to do that. If you check my patreon page you'll see some feeds, most of those few feeds are public. Thank you for your kind words.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any bug first working day of mc ?? Near mirrelia, when she is sitting near table
I can't get past that.

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Any bug first working day of mc ?? Near mirrelia, when she is sitting near table
I can't get past that.
Hi, sorry to hear that, I'll guess you're using the windows version. I'll check it out!

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn how many times do you have to click to win the stupid minigame. Like Rob said some of us aren't that fast when it comes to clicking. I guess I'll just stop playing it till that game is removed or you can disable it.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Damn how many times do you have to click to win the stupid minigame. Like Rob said some of us aren't that fast when it comes to clicking. I guess I'll just stop playing it till that game is removed or you can disable it.
CH3.2 has already an option to lower the number of clicks you just have to select it before the match begins...

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah it said easy mode but to someone with arthritis easy mode isn't very easy

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes