gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Like I said if play your cards right the maid actually invites you, you might have to make right choice also at breakfast then though if only swimming with her is not enough for the invitation. So visiting her might be risky, but not creepy.
Yeah, if he is invited that is different. Just wandering around staring at people and groping them while they sleep (which looked to be an option) seems completely out of character for Sunny.
Just dancing with her at the pool on day two should be enough for her to invite you ("We should continue with this later, you know where to find me, just don't forget to take a flashlight and to be extremly silent.")

is the MC still named sunny?
You can set their given name, Sunny is their childhood nickname.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Models are weird. Totally unnatural. those face movement were so annoying I had to stop playing. No not for me.

Reactions: JanisL

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
People are saying this has a story that's good enough to be a TV show...?

5 minutes into the intro and I'm already at my limit.

Girl comes up with a ridiculously convoluted plan to raise her friend's son, even going as far as to marry a fucking "Gaylord" to make it happen. This whole exchange is so far fetched and illogical.

Later on the real mother has one conversation with Gaylord, who shes pretty much never interacted with, and believes everything he says. Yea, lets not even talk to our friend who raised your child for you, paying for everything, giving up her social life, marrying some douchebag, and go along with an insane plan to put a 3 year old in a catholic boarding school for 15 years. Yea...

If the goal was to set up Natasha as an insufferable bitch of a useless mother, good job!

Reactions: _baka_ and JanisL

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Girl comes up with a ridiculously convoluted plan to raise her friend's son, even going as far as to marry a fucking "Gaylord" to make it happen. This whole exchange is so far fetched and illogical.

Later on the real mother has one conversation with Gaylord, who shes pretty much never interacted with, and believes everything he says. Yea, lets not even talk to our friend who raised your child for you, paying for everything, giving up her social life, marrying some douchebag, and go along with an insane plan to put a 3 year old in a catholic boarding school for 15 years. Yea...

If the goal was to set up Natasha as an insufferable bitch of a useless mother, good job!
Play part 3 and see she might be stupid and a worthless mother, but not per se bad.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
When the king and queen of Thebes give birth to a son, Oedipus, an oracle tells them that their child will kill his father. To avoid this the king, Laius, orders the child to have his feet broken and then be left for dead.... Yeah this is BS.

Every person has its own agenda, perhaps Valerie wanted to keep Natassja near her or binded to her, because she still had a crush on her, perhaps she wanted to have someone special to love and stop feeling lonely, she prolly thought that she was capable of anything because of her wealth, it's funny how some people don't like something and try to destroy it just because of that, there are over 7billion people on this planet I bet that if you search just a little bit more you'll find out that there are weirder and more sordid things happening near you, This is fiction, I'll try not to merge some werewolves and vampires to make it more credible. (btw I love those stories).

Reactions: yggdral

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm keeping my eye on it to see where it goes but I had the same kind of thoughts.

As it stands of the latest update the game hasn't painted his real mother, his first "adopted" mother nor himself out to be decent people.

He started off alright but ends up being a pervy douche. His real mother is dense as fuck and the "adoptive" mther he's helping right now has been made to look like a moron from the start.

The only "mother" that has come out of this looking great is the one that has been raising him who lost her man.

His girlfriends mother is okay too.

I need to see how it goes because right now I don't get who i'm supposed to be rooting for. He's a dick, his real and original adoptive mother are both slacking far behind the side characters for decency.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm keeping my eye on it to see where it goes but I had the same kind of thoughts.

As it stands of the latest update the game hasn't painted his real mother, his first "adopted" mother nor himself out to be decent people.

He started off alright but ends up being a pervy douche. His real mother is dense as fuck and the "adoptive" mther he's helping right now has been made to look like a moron from the start.

The only "mother" that has come out of this looking great is the one that has been raising him who lost her man.

His girlfriends mother is okay too.

I need to see how it goes because right now I don't get who i'm supposed to be rooting for. He's a dick, his real and original adoptive mother are both slacking far behind the side characters for decency.
Yeah I agree with you completely especially with the MC being inconsistent he seems like an ok guy and then starts creepily spying on someone in the bath and then is a dick and lets a girl piss herself and doesn't even try to help her.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
If anyone needs it, I translated the latest version into Russian. I changed the main font to a similar one.

1594008238910.png

There is an error in the game
1594008669215.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
is the MC still named sunny?
The name sunny is necessary for the Story . But if you don't like it you can chance it . You must only edit some files . These files are all in the game folder.

defines.rpy = defines the name of the character ("[mcnickname] (Sunny)" when you delete (Sunny) you will only see your nickname over the text boxes )

script.rpy = Stores the text for the textboxes for that chapter (be carefull with edit that)
script_CH2.rpy = Stores the text for the textboxes for that chapter (be carefull with edit that)
script_CH3.rpy = Stores the text for the textboxes for that chapter (be carefull with edit that)

I don't know if a modder will take the time to edit that, because the most poeple are happy with that . But now you know what you must do . [mcname] and [mcnickname] can be used for that , because they contains the chosen name.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes