Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I've just been reading a few of those and had to scoff at them the models seem to be getting a bashing but that's more personal taste personally I think they look just fine it's nice to see a few different types of models for a change. And the game itself is pretty decent when I first looked at it I wasn't expectng a lot but I was very wrong about that, really looking forward to more content and damn the MC for falling asleep just as Anamarija (Natassja) revealed why she went back.
yeah seems like Mr.Mister dont want us to reveal who we are yet :D.
If you ever see my rating and is 5 stars you should always play , you know i have good taste haha

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Not a bad VN that I've played. CH. 1-3 story was pretty good. Personally, CH. 4's story took a little hit, mainly because in the first three chapters it seemed like there was a small amount of challenge to getting with the ladies, with a couple exceptions. In CH. 4, they're almost throwing themselves at the main character.
My only other little problem is, what is with the asses of the majority of the female characters. I don't mind a large ass, but these models are so out of proportion with the rest of the body it's not even funny. It's almost like someone took the slider for the but and moved it to max while putting the waist at minimum, it makes it distracting and not really in a good way.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Just remember they are Gaylords daughters, they both were influenced by the things happening around them while they were kids, kids minds are like sponges from before birth untill 7 years old give or take....
Seriously that is some deep thinking in regards to the depth and background of the characters, dude you are awesome! Cant wait for the updates now.

• Red Heart

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is a good Harem game with nice story and the way story is being told is interesting like watching a movie and the more i think about it the more i realize the plot hasn't even started yet and with Mafias and more Mysteries coming into play i know its gonna be a good one and the models are very hot especially Ginger, the H scenes are hot and animations are great...i feel bad for not trying it sooner, looking forward for more (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S : Fuck Chad

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is a good Harem game with nice story and the way story is being told is interesting like watching a movie and the more i think about it the more i realize the plot hasn't even started yet and with Mafias and more Mysteries coming into play i know its gonna be a good one and the models are very hot especially Ginger, the H scenes are hot and animations are great...i feel bad for not trying it sooner, looking forward for more (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S : Fuck Chad
agree about gaylord, however, the mom seems like really wanted to redeem herself by becoming a nun and certainly regrets what she did going by the nightmares she has.
btw you did forget Dick.... I want to beat that guy so bad xD

PS: Yeah.. Fuck Chad... (i don't think he will get any of the girls so don't really care about him, he is probably the perv in this last update and may get killed by one of the Lis) haha

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
agree about gaylord, however, the mom seems like really wanted to redeem herself by becoming a nun and certainly regrets what she did going by the nightmares she has.
btw you did forget Dick.... I want to beat that guy so bad xD

PS: Yeah.. Fuck Chad... (i don't think he will get any of the girls so don't really care about him, he is probably the perv in this last update and may get killed by one of the Lis) haha
As a fellow Harem lover, i always agree that all LI's should be forgiven and taken in on the Harem...however she hurt Val which is something i will never forgive, if she hurt the MC even 10 times over i would've forgiven her but she hurt the one person she shouldn't knowingly after the help she done (she even gave her salary when she was pregnant) and thats a big NO in my book and those nightmares are well deserved and she deserves even more imo and djkunn as ur follower i really changed my opinion about Steph after reading your comments in LOF however u cant change my mind here :p, since a LI hurting another LI is always a big no in my book..
And yea i probably didn't count Dick as our adversary since he interested only in revenge and didn't lay a hand on our girl..and hearing fucking Chad's name many times got on my nerves :LOL:, and i am sure they are both losers and get what they deserve..

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Mr.Mister game seems good, is not that bad like some people say, i guess different tastes for different people. I found game freezes if you uses gallery(android). Gl to dev

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As a fellow Harem lover, i always agree that all LI's should be forgiven and taken in on the Harem...however she hurt Val which is something i will never forgive, if she hurt the MC even 10 times over i would've forgiven her but she hurt the one person she shouldn't knowingly after the help she done (she even gave her salary when she was pregnant) and thats a big NO in my book and those nightmares are well deserved and she deserves even more imo and djkunn as ur follower i really changed my opinion about Steph after reading your comments in LOF however u cant change my mind here :p, since a LI hurting another LI is always a big no in my book..
And yea i probably didn't count Dick as our adversary since he interested only in revenge and didn't lay a hand on our girl..and hearing fucking Chad's name many times got on my nerves :LOL:, and i am sure they are both losers and get what they deserve..
oh I may still be able to change your view on that haha.

Have in mind the mom have suffered when she was a child by being poor and that fucking piece of shit Gaylord convinced the mother that Val was spoiling his child, something that they agree to not do, that was the only condition she did give Val, that and the other condition was whenever she wanted him back she will have to give him back. You know the rest, yes she may have hurt the mc and Val by believing Gaylord instead of her best friend but she did have a bad life when she was younger, she did give up her own child to Val because she was afraid that something like that can happen again and not have food or anything to feed the baby like what happened to her in the past, is the whole reason for her to not raise the mc and is the whole reason for her to believe Gaylord and not want her child to be spoiled because someday may get in the same situation she was... As for Gaylord, she is not to be held responsible for the acts of an asshole and rapist, and certainly not by the act of a pedo priest. :p
I think she may yet surprise you bro (and she may be a nun in the same orphanage that raised his child to learn the truth of what happened to her son and maybe even get vengeance...never underestimate a mother.)

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
oh I may still be able to change your view on that haha.

Have in mind the mom have suffered when she was a child by being poor and that fucking piece of shit Gaylord convinced the mother that Val was spoiling his child, something that they agree to not do, that was the only condition she did give Val, that and the other condition was whenever she wanted him back she will have to give him back. You know the rest, yes she may have hurt the mc and Val by believing Gaylord instead of her best friend but she did have a bad life when she was younger, she did give up her own child to Val because she was afraid that something like that can happen again and not have food or anything to feed the baby like what happened to her in the past, is the whole reason for her to not raise the mc and is the whole reason for her to believe Gaylord and not want her child to be spoiled because someday may get in the same situation she was... As for Gaylord, she is not to be held responsible for the acts of an asshole and rapist, and certainly not by the act of a pedo priest. :p
I think she may yet surprise you bro (and she may be a nun in the same orphanage that raised his child to learn the truth of what happened to her son and maybe even get vengeance...never underestimate a mother.)
I actually thought about the Past of the Mom but in my view its a classic case of Parenting done wrong, Parents imposing their will on their children just because they suffered...i mean what if the MC is sheltered and cared for it does not mean he gonna end up on the same road as her...and that condition u should remember that Val was the one came up with that and she even wanted them all to stay together in a big house which she agreed to and then declined btw right to her face and sure u can argue that she was being tricked by a rapist asshole, but in the end she left MC there for 10 years knowingly and Hurt her best friend knowingly and a bad parent overall... I don't think I'll ever like her or add her to the Harem even if your theory is correct..imo she should be rejected the same way she rejected Val when she suggested they all live together so she could be forever alone....atleast i am gonna do that in my playthrough...BUUT i believe dev designed her charcter that way and knowing the dev i am sure theres gonna be a good story arc for her so hopefully lets see how it goes but either way I'll still reject her and give her the taste of her own medicine for Val ;)

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Hey I gotta ask, do the weird facial ticks carry on throughout the game?
Just started the game and the twitches every time the camera moves is doing my head in.

Also, do the models remind anyone else of the spitting image? Everyone seems hyper-caricatured

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
I really hope there is a lot of content with Val and nattasja. Being in a full relationship with both of them and then have MC find out who they really are would be fun

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister game seems good, is not that bad like some people say, i guess different tastes for different people. I found game freezes if you uses gallery(android). Gl to dev
It's all fixed now, mega links ready!!!
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Android v8a (newer phones):
Android v7a (older phones):

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
I just finished the last update, starting from an old save at the end of the previous one, and I couldn't get to the Gheera minigame and the Callahan scene - it skips from the Bianca/Mirella scene to Helga. Did anybody else have that issue?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Every update I'm deleting some of my saves. Could you add 999 page save already? Its not that hard you know all other Renpy games already have that.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes