RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
i dont understand what the patch remover thing is for BUT going to apply it anyways just incase its for something important
can someone explain the differences of what happens if you use apply patch or not?
The patch removes nickname (Sunny).

Default: Sunny (Sunny)
If you change MC name = NewMCName (Sunny)
With patch = NewMCName

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think he means waiting until it all comes out.

Things like this people either really love or really hate, doesn't tend to have a middle ground.

Some people love the suspense and the will they won't they stuff, some of us find it really frustrating the longer it drags on.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I think he means waiting until it all comes out.

Things like this people either really love or really hate, doesn't tend to have a middle ground.

Some people love the suspense and the will they won't they stuff, some of us find it really frustrating the longer it drags on.
I assumed he meant that but thought I'd just say he has found her on a technicality but it will be interesting to see the outcome shock for both of them.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will do in about 4 hours, I'm currently working on moon scene with sex predator....
Just make sure you resolve it in the update. As a cliffhanger those kinda scenes tend to arouse anxiety in many people and lead to a lot of commotion. :)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes