harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
How I love this game. I like how the story unfolds. :love:
I am thinking of becoming a patron.
Already done. I don't care what "some" people speak about this game. But I'm loving this non-grindy, non-teasing fest. You got to fuck Mom (which is the ultimate prize in many other games) before other two main milfs. Show me other incest game where this will happen. I'm definitely deep into this game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Already done. I don't care what "some" people speak about this game. But I'm loving this non-grindy, non-teasing fest. You got to fuck Mom (which is the ultimate prize in many other games) before other two main milfs. Show me other incest game where this will happen. I'm definitely deep into this game.
Exactly.
Maybe others prefer to teasing first and everything else, and going straight to sex spoils the game for them because they have already fulfilled their fantasy (they had sex with the woman they wanted) and thinks it will be boring later.
But it can be interesting even after it is made in this game. I am definitely waiting for the story to unfold in this game! ;)

I'm only at the beginning of the meeting with Pryia (I could have misspelled her name, sorry) and it's getting closer and closer to the moment when Natassja finds out that MC is her son and Valerie that MC is her Sunny. I am waiting for this moment the most. :love:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Exactly.
Maybe others prefer to teasing first and everything else, and going straight to sex spoils the game for them because they have already fulfilled their fantasy (they had sex with the woman they wanted) and thinks it will be boring later.
But it can be interesting even after it is made in this game. I am definitely waiting for the story to unfold in this game! ;)

I'm only at the beginning of the meeting with Pryia (I could have misspelled her name, sorry) and it's getting closer and closer to the moment when Natassja finds out that MC is her son and Valerie that MC is her Sunny. I am waiting for this moment the most. :love:
Yeah, there are tons of incest games for Mom/Son slow burn. But, making things interesting even after sex is really a exceptional talent that I like to see in other upcoming devs too. We should break the stereotype of sex with main Lis as the "ultimate prize". There are many things to learn in sex. Sex is like a ocean.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I was really interested in the overall story. Like getting revenge on Gaylord(too bad about that) the Padre who looks and acts like a child molester. Or finding his mother(s) and possibly father, even though you gave it away who he was pretty easily and early. But goddamn these animations are ass and a couple of the girls are hideous and wow these interactions he has with the girls are cringy af. "haha just messing", how many more times will he use that line?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Oh god, I can't believe I had to see that old bitch helga naked. Almost threw up jesus christ. Give a guy a heads up fuck me. At least I could skip it instead of having to fuck her. Is there no old ugly bitch tag on here? Because after that I feel this website needs one. I don't know why I'm still playing this game, it's literally the worst sex game I've ever played, but I'm curious how it'll all play out.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh god, I can't believe I had to see that old bitch helga naked. Almost threw up jesus christ. Give a guy a heads up fuck me. At least I could skip it instead of having to fuck her. Is there no old ugly bitch tag on here? Because after that I feel this website needs one. I don't know why I'm still playing this game, it's literally the worst sex game I've ever played, but I'm curious how it'll all play out.
Eh. This game is good. Interesting story, beautiful women. ;) But apparently it's not for everyone (you)
I do not complain there, Helga also deserves a little ''love''. :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes