Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
No need to complain. The game is good, and it keeps getting better with update to update. :D
Im not complaining, per say (?). Just giving my 5 cents about the sex scenes, which look really clunky, and hold this game back in my opinion from reaching the highest tier.

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
Im not complaining, per say (?). Just giving my 5 cents about the sex scenes, which look really clunky, and hold this game back in my opinion from reaching the highest tier.

per se
/ˌpər ˈsā/

adverb

1. by or in itself or themselves; intrinsically.
    "it is not these facts per se that are important"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
It's ok, I've been brewing beer for over a decade
It's ok bro, I've been brewing beer for over a decade and I will never forget my first batch, lol. It ended up being ok but 9%ABV for a goden ale, lol... This game is my first one so I'm still learning and sometimes I really get mad that I wasted my time playing Quake3 and dota instead of learning DAZ3D, Maya, photoshop or Renpy, lol ;)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
It's ok, I've been brewing beer for over a decade

It's ok bro, I've been brewing beer for over a decade and I will never forget my first batch, lol. It ended up being ok but 9%ABV for a goden ale, lol... This game is my first one so I'm still learning and sometimes I really get mad that I wasted my time playing Quake3 and dota instead of learning DAZ3D, Maya, photoshop or Renpy, lol ;)
Im aware of this being your first game, I aint holding it against you. Just saying that with better sex scenes animations this game would be in my s++ tier.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Im aware of this being your first game, I aint holding it against you. Just saying that with better sex scenes animations this game would be in my s++ tier.
I'm trying, right now I'm setting up a sex scene, with Pink's cousin, the waitress... Let's see how it turns out, hehe!

Reactions: csmk14

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Im fairly certain it is coming. Only to find mom number 3 watching all of it, and getting jealous.
Let Valerie know that Natassja lives in her house, and the old friendship return, they find out that the two of them are in love with the same person (MC) and they will surprise him in bed. :LOL:

I'm still waiting for the arrival of the MC gf and the rest. :D One of them has already seen MC's penis and wants it. I would love to invite her to my.. :sneaky: (Ok, each of them saw, but one of them has already said that she wants to take him) I forgot her name, but I think it's gf's mother.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wow and that was only part 1 of this update I feel this is one of the more underrated games on the site. Very much looking forward to part 2 I hope that was the end of Dick and now we have the other girls on their way I can't wait to see how they will all take to each other.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Wow and that was only part 1 of this update I feel this is one of the more underrated games on the site. Very much looking forward to part 2 I hope that was the end of Dick and now we have the other girls on their way I can't wait to see how they will all take to each other.
I´m pretty noob at sharing my content, I´d say primitive level, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
O M G :love:
or Foursome with Natassja, Valerie and Giselle o_O
but I am also fully satisfied with your desired idea Qmil679 :oops:
We still need to have solo sex with Giselle. And then think about threesome, foursome or wehatever. :LOL: But I agree, I like her. She too deserves love.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes