harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Glad to see these three Moms getting overwhelmed support all over this game's thread & game's discord server. I won't call these wonderful mommies as just "milfs". Mother figures in games should deserve more love than usual milfs. Those usual milfs won't be able to give "motherly care, nurture" in sex. They just give "friends with benefits" kind of love. Like typical "Aunts" in adult games.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I enjoyed ALL the content of this update but particularly Valerie's . I'm glad we got rid of that creepy asshole in the process. This game keeps getting better.
Yeah I would've loved to see the mc slap that guy around a bit, at least deliver the pedigree(He reminds me of Triple H). But Valerie, Giselle and these other high quality milfs keeps me coming back.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
there is enough intercourse.
except for a hot threesome or foursome with the mothers of the motherless
but what is not yet can be :giggle:
PicsArt_12-14-07.43.55.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Mr.Mister what's in with new 0.7v update are their any new scenes yet or no?? Coz when I check the changelog it shows 0.7v N/A so confused..
And yeah will say again thanks for this beautiful game I enjoy this one alot Kudos to you

• Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey Mr.Mister what's in with new 0.7v update are their any new scenes yet or no?? Coz when I check the changelog it shows 0.7v N/A so confused..
And yeah will say again thanks for this beautiful game I enjoy this one alot Kudos to you
I haven't updated the changelog since chapter 4 I think, lol...
And yes, there's some action going on this first half of chapter 7. Next update will complete chapter 7, I hope to release it before the next year. hehe.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I haven't updated the changelog since chapter 4 I think, lol...
And yes, there's some action going on this first half of chapter 7. Next update will complete chapter 7, I hope to release it before the next year. hehe.
Aye thanks alot Dev keep going wish u the very best of luck

• Red Heart

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
How bad is it that I was casually trying to solve the equations on the board when you first meet Inge?

As an aside, real drunk in black rum, listening to the Donnie Darko soundtrack (old enough to remember the original songs on FM radio), and it kinda syncs?
I should have mushrooms for this.

Worse... I have a degree in psychology (and writing, and other things, and no I'm not all that old). My dad was a Navy SEAL (yes, there is a was, there's a point one ages out). If I grew long hair and did more pushups.... I;d be the MC. I was Air Force and not Navy, and not my dad;s rating so kinda disappointed him, but oh boy. This character is very nearly almost me.
He gets laid more, though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes