Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Guys, i wanna ask something. Is game.exe included in update only version? Because i couldn't found it.
Nope, it's not. You have to paste the game folder from the update to your game folder inside the motherles folder.

Reactions: Mangaqe

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Is Giacomo the mc's dad
Inevitably, yes.

Also, I like the game, and it's great for getting off, but the story isn't especially convoluted. It works for what it is, but don't expect an especially deep story, which works out quite well every now and again.
Edit: Although some of the women in the game look quite like 80s music video gals, hence probably why my rum drunken mind last time queued them along with the Donnie Darko soundtrack.
I still like it visually, as well as thematically.
Although the in-game music doesn't seem to pair well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im mildly surprised this got reviews as high as it does, feels like MTL, at least though out the first chunk so far, second issue being animations looping from "oh shit its in" to "oh yeah baby" over and over, at any rate ill just assume this is a first project and for what it is, its got the basics down, but could be improved, though it may have been already and i will see it as i play though it more. would have left it as a review, but since i haven't finished it's current content yet ill give it the benefit of the doubt and continue till I'm through its current state

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why does the tag [femaleprotaginist] when sonny is talking about Anamarija when he sleeping in his bedroom? Is there a coding problem or something wrong with the compressed version.

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He got no mom, hence the name of the game and ...
that means he got no respect for women as a consequence, so all he does is drift from one hot dream to another.
Anything babe relatred is connected to his immagination, not his feelings or his relationships.
Did the mc find his mom yet ?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes