Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"There she is, my birth mother, the woman i've been searching for my entire life, should I tell her so we can reunite in joyful family love ....... nah, i'll just walk off".........

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WaaAAaai .. wait ... wait!
Are they banging or not?
is MC walking around rock knocking his blue balls bouncy bouncy?
I bet th hot scenes will be even better if Val the foster mom and and the biological mom the nun already knew that the one they are screwing is actually their son
"There she is, my birth mother, the woman i've been searching for my entire life, should I tell her so we can reunite in joyful family love ....... nah, i'll just walk off".........

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay. I did not expect such an ending. It probably won't end well.

I was waiting for the moment when MC will tell Natassja that she is her son, now it will be possible, but the situation is not interesting. I also wonder how she will feel about that she had sex with him. I hope she won't regret it. :D

And in the next update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I did it wrong. I've never used such programs :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 981035
Didn't answer the question though, just cause the forums know who they are doesn't mean it shows it in game.

I've never played this, figured to see if one is needed before downloading.
You name the relations in game.

When he figures out who the nun is you have the option to put what your relation to her is. Story wise she's his biological mother and Val was his adoptive mother.

To answer the incest question, it does have it. He bangs his biological mother before finding out who she is.

Pretty sure he's banging at least one of his sisters too. Not Vals kids, his dads.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
You name the relations in game.

When he figures out who the nun is you have the option to put what your relation to her is. Story wise she's his biological mother and Val was his adoptive mother.

To answer the incest question, it does have it. He bangs his biological mother before finding out who she is.

Pretty sure he's banging at least one of his sisters too. Not Vals kids, his dads.
Ah, so the 'sneaky' incest enabler.

Thank you for letting me know.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Okay. I did not expect such an ending. It probably won't end well.

I was waiting for the moment when MC will tell Natassja that she is her son, now it will be possible, but the situation is not interesting. I also wonder how she will feel about that she had sex with him. I hope she won't regret it. :D

And in the next update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I did it wrong. I've never used such programs :LOL:
Yeah, the outcome of that cliffhanger will be interesting to say the least :)

I liked you spoiler btw, doesn't matter if it looked professional or not, it got the message across ;)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well damn talk about one hell of a cliffhanger, well as i said before its pretty good for a first game if it is, writing could be touched up a little so its a little less flat at times, well i usually wait for a couple chapters in a game before playing again, but i may have to download the finished 7ch once it comes out haha, that cliffhanger is going to drive me crazy now

• Haha

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
well damn talk about one hell of a cliffhanger, well as i said before its pretty good for a first game if it is, writing could be touched up a little so its a little less flat at times, well i usually wait for a couple chapters in a game before playing again, but i may have to download the finished 7ch once it comes out haha, that cliffhanger is going to drive me crazy now
Chapter 8 first half will be out starting February!
And yes, it is my first game. I'd love to hear some advice about my writing, because I barely wrote anything before this, lol.

Reactions: S A Z and Ara-sH

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This latest update is probably the best one yet. It had a ton of content and ended with the promise of an eventful first scene in the next update. Great job by the developer!

• Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
So why does all my saves no long have the Name of the mc I picked and reverted to the default name??
That's extrange, I play using a different name too and it's still there. I used the full update, I'll try with the update only now. Sorry to hear you had this issue.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes