Jan 2, 2019
somone pls share his save file i just finished this update and i lost my save
Renpy usually makes redundant saves here:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
I hope you find your gamesave there!
If not I'll send you mine.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You can change his name but his nickname will always be Sunny. It's what Val called him as a child and it stuck.

You can name him anything you want but some will still call him Sunny at parts.
how to change because the game installer and the patch I have applied dont have option for name change so I am confused how to do it.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Imagine how expensive mothers day will be.

Or if they ask him who his fave mother is.

I'm not really looking forward to what happens next for one reason, while it should be a happy occasion having his mother back and Val knowing he's her kinda son ..... it's still got to come out that his biological mother is part of the reason he ended up in that shithole.

I can't imagine Val taking that well.

Or Sunny to be fair.
Asking who the fave is would be the definition of between a rock and a hardplace............and a brickwall or something.....

Yeah, I'm guessing there is some drama abound for chapter 8 :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I kinda wish you'd stop with these design changes. Mc's was good, but for Valerie, she looks like a generic Daz asset now, while her former design was somewhat unique. Same goes for the "true" mom. And what happened with Greta? Did she got hooked on dope? Honestly I couldn't say any women in the game that their design should've been changed so far.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
yes yes yes!!! this was the exact update i was waiting for. Hopefully in the next update mc's biological mother finds out who he is :)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I kinda wish you'd stop with these design changes. Mc's was good, but for Valerie, she looks like a generic Daz asset now, while her former design was somewhat unique. Same goes for the "true" mom. And what happened with Greta? Did she got hooked on dope? Honestly I couldn't say any women in the game that their design should've been changed so far.
I feel you man, I really do, but it was a way to express mood change, you'll see when things start going south they will eventually go back to their older looks (hair styles can change), I guess, hehe. I had a girl who changed her hair color weekly...It was good, believe me, lol

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
is giselle finally in action?
Not for now but maybe if the dev makes version 0.8 in 2 parts like 0.7 using the first part for the drama that comes with the "mothers" and the second part to integrate Giselle's family it could be and if not in 0.9 surely i think so

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes