• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I really don't understand this not-your-name thing, but more importantly, as someone whom saves all the good stuff on pages 9+, I feel personally aggrieved.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
OK, wondering about some choices. Did not see much happen between "Moving the Pitchfork" and "Leaving the Lavatory Door Open" scenes. Just changes in angles? It needs work but it has potential. Do agree that a long haired MC is a good thing. (Those days are long gone for me...)

Reactions: Chrathrard

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm I like girls etc (y) but Storry meh :cautious: if vallery is mc's mom it should be Incest taged ? or Natasja (y)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
V8 for Android mega link saying unavailable Andis it older version or chapter 2

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
V8 for Android mega link saying unavailable Andis it older version or chapter 2
A friend told me that the android version lacked the spanish translation for chapter 2, I'm uploading it later, sorry for any inconvenience.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Nope,only you need to see the love points each character before/after your answers and them shows the right choice
If you don't interact with the staff girls for 3 times in a row, trial day 1 2 and 3 (right now there's only day 1 so don't worry) they will be inactive for you unless it's mandatory to continue the main story.

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes