Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I'm currently working in some fixes, as soon as I'm done with it I'll upload it to mega. I also learning how to make a proper android version, thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Name the MC (y) Playing the game MC name =Sunny o_O stopped playing (i did not finish the game)

whats the point in naming the MC than?

Reactions: damien_sensei

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Thread Updated: 2020-05-20?

Lets try this game again, and its still Sunny........end of the road for me

I wish you the best of luck with this game, dev
It's ok my friend, people in the game will call you the way you want but the name tag sunny is a must for the story development. Thank you very much for your wishes and good luck to you too!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of being booted to menu...perhaps some bugtesting is in order...otherwise..its ok.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Out of curiosity why is the name tag Sunny necessary for the story and why bother allowing someone to give the MC a custom name if no one uses it? Not at all trying to criticize your decisions more wanting to know if you can share the logic behind them.
Hi, they all call you by the name you chose, sometimes you name, some other your nick. The name sunny is important for Valerie and Natassja, they will eventually find out....

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
alot of being booted to menu...perhaps some bugtesting is in order...otherwise..its ok.
Hi, I've only tested windows and android v8 versions and didn't encounter that issue, sorry to hear you are having pro
Hi, they all call you by the name you chose, sometimes you name, some other your nick. The name sunny is important for Valerie and Natassja, they will eventually find out....
I'm Trying to make a patch right now for the name tag NICK(Sunny) I hope it works, it'll be a first for me.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Nosket

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Good update! I hope Valerie will recognize Sunny as soon as possible... Got typos here and there. also got error I forgot which part but it's ignorable. As for the nickname, I don't understand why it's such a big issue, it's a nickname. Sunny hold meaning to Valerie, and her bio mother. Just my 2 cent.

Reactions: Reifon

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Good update! I hope Valerie will recognize Sunny as soon as possible... Got typos here and there. also got error I forgot which part but it's ignorable. As for the nickname, I don't understand why it's such a big issue, it's a nickname. Sunny hold meaning to Valerie, and her bio mother. Just my 2 cent.

Same as my 2 cents, have a nice day

Nosket

May 25, 2018
In first interaction with Haruka, MC says that his name is Sunny, even choosing other name in beginning. And in others introductions the same happens. This possible patch to fix this will be useful.

Thank you for the game, has potential. :)

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes