Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I just started playing this game. Good that there's action right away. So many visual novels are trying to be "different" by having slow-burns that I can never find the ones they're trying to be different from, and a lot of them just blueball you. Good that this one doesn't seem to do that. So far.

It gets a bit Engrishy sometimes and while it's a bit of a distraction, I don't really think it's a big deal. However, there is one part that irks me and I felt I needed to comment as soon as I saw it. It's about Rosemary's explanation about Valerie's issues, and Sunny's response to it. "But they were married, right?" Oh no no no, fuck no. Marriage doesn't ever change the fact that what Gaylord did was rape. I feel like I have to put that out there because Sunny's talking about it as if it's ok as long as they're married, and unfortunately that reflects a real-world attitude that's still prevalent in a lot of minds today. Old, decrepit minds of people with one foot in the grave, but still.

I know this VN isn't rapey because I can read the tags, but I'd like to say I wouldn't have an issue if it was (I mean, I wouldn't be interested in playing it, but I wouldn't complain about it in the comments section either.) But VNs that are about that don't typically--accidentally or intentionally--promote the view that that kind of thing is actually ok in real life. This does end up promoting the idea that it's ok if they're married--though I suspect unintentionally.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I just started playing this game. Good that there's action right away. So many visual novels are trying to be "different" by having slow-burns that I can never find the ones they're trying to be different from, and a lot of them just blueball you. Good that this one doesn't seem to do that. So far.

It gets a bit Engrishy sometimes and while it's a bit of a distraction, I don't really think it's a big deal. However, there is one part that irks me and I felt I needed to comment as soon as I saw it. It's about Rosemary's explanation about Valerie's issues, and Sunny's response to it. "But they were married, right?" Oh no no no, fuck no. Marriage doesn't ever change the fact that what Gaylord did was rape. I feel like I have to put that out there because Sunny's talking about it as if it's ok as long as they're married, and unfortunately that reflects a real-world attitude that's still prevalent in a lot of minds today. Old, decrepit minds of people with one foot in the grave, but still.

I know this VN isn't rapey because I can read the tags, but I'd like to say I wouldn't have an issue if it was (I mean, I wouldn't be interested in playing it, but I wouldn't complain about it in the comments section either.) But VNs that are about that don't typically--accidentally or intentionally--promote the view that that kind of thing is actually ok in real life. This does end up promoting the idea that it's ok if they're married--though I suspect unintentionally.
You're right, it sounds bad! (First chapter, first time writing a script, I'm still a noob) I'll fix it. What I was trying to imply is that they must have had lots of sex before, as boyfriend and girlfriend and a lot more after getting married. Rosamaria's answers is to show that Valerie never had sex with Gaylord before.
SUN: "That sounds sick, but they were husband and wife, after all, right?"
SUN: "What a coward, he took advantage of her, fucking bastard!"
Thank you for pointing it out!

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
You're right, it sounds bad! (First chapter, first time writing a script, I'm still a noob) I'll fix it. What I was trying to imply is that they must have had lots of sex before, as boyfriend and girlfriend and a lot more after getting married. Rosamaria's answers is to show that Valerie never had sex with Gaylord before.
SUN: "That sounds sick, but they were husband and wife, after all, right?"
SUN: "What a coward, he took advantage of her, fucking bastard!"
Thank you for pointing it out!

I figured it was just less-than-great choice in wording rather than actually meaning the way it looked. I honestly had no idea what you were really trying to get at until you explained it just now lol. I'm really enjoying it so far. Most of the characters look fantastic and I'm glad that (so far) I've actually been given a choice to avoid the granny-staffer. Hell I'm almost tempted to try to bone myself in the game, Sunny's a freaking god. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. Valerie and Gaylord's marriage was supposed to be fake, Valerie iirc was actually a lesbian in when they got married, so Gaylord had to use sleeping pills and stuff to even do any thing..

Least he died in the end, and Valerie still loves her daughters regardless of how they came about.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I finished chapter 7 a few days ago and here is what I think about the game (keep in mind this is my opinion based on my taste and prefered tags).
The idea with the MC having 3 moms is something new and like it, the MC is not an insecure, 12-year old looking dwarf what is definitely a plus for me.

The render quality is good and I like most of the models, yes I said most. The models that I'm not really a fan of are Bagheera, Natassja and Valerie, while I like fit girls (a good example is Maddy in MNF) they have too many muscles and for Bagheera and Natassja I also don't like their faces and don't even let me start with Helga. Also, sorry but Greta's the redesign is shit.

When it comes to specific scenes that I didn't like, the group scene after the fight with Bagheera because I'm not into Helga, furthermore the 3 some with Haruka and Ginger I'm not into dominant women and after the first scene with Haruka, I was looking forward to popping her cherry but she did that with a toy between the first meeting with her and the 3 some. Same goes for Greta.

Now let's go back to things that I did like, the way Gissel's date turned out was good and also how the MC turned the table with Roxanne.

If I had to rate the game I would probably give it 3 stars.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
furthermore the 3 some with Haruka and Ginger I'm not into dominant women and after the first scene with Haruka, I was looking forward to popping her cherry but she did that with a toy between the first meeting with her and the 3 some
I kind of agree with you there, but I'm just going to assume Haruka was lying on the plane and just has an anal fetish..

Mostly cause cherrys being lost to toys is kind of sad. ;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes