BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Mr.Mister I enjoy this game is my favourite and can't wait for next update tbh. I love the way you are plotting the story but I do have a minor complaint regarding Greta's re-designed model looks completely like a boy I can understand what were you trying to do.
But it didn't worked out well the pixie cut doesn't look good on Greta will be awesome if you brought the old one back it looked good you know Goth like but was cool.
But hey it's your call and nevertheless I'll enjoy your game anyways coz I like your work pretty much a whole lot. So best of luck with the next update can't wait ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Update ready, pc version!

Mac version!

All versions ready!
Gallery unlocker for tomorrow!
Another great update, though I feel sorry for Valerie, she didn't do anything wrong, she honored her friend's wishes, and even tried to lie on her be half despite not wanting to when they talked the night before!

And MAN the family keeps growing. You have Adopted mom #1 and her 2 daughters + Probable Adopted Aunt. You have "Adopted" Mom #2 with your adopted sister/Fiancé or is it just girlfriend, plus adopted Grandma. Then Mom! And rounding things out Suspected father and his/your family of Step-Mom/cousin, 2 half sisters and 2 cousins!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I only started this after the second half update and I'd hold off longer but damn I don't want to wait that long to see what happens next. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I did not expect such a turn of events. :eek: I'm sad now.

Valerie behaved badly. I love her, but she could do well and not be jealous (?) And stop Natassja from running away..
It was so great and now it is falling apart. :confused:

Besides, an interesting update. A lot is happening. :D

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
So I just started playing and holy shit what a rollercoaster at the start, it starts to get dark real quick then we get some wholesomeness into heartbreak, I really like Kelly & Gissell they're good people.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes