HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn Mr.Mister ! Another great update(duh)!

This was a heavy one, everyone in Valerie's family as well as sunny and natassja ended up miserable :( Now the drama is REALLY on ;) You really got me hooked with this story! Hoping for a little more happiness in next update (with the rest of the family)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
? She tried to keep her there, but OG mommy wanted to leave, then she tried, even though she didn't want to, to cover for her as Val had been asked to, what did she do wrong?
I think mc will return to Valarie after the completion of his "acting" work

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
? She tried to keep her there, but OG mommy wanted to leave, then she tried, even though she didn't want to, to cover for her as Val had been asked to, what did she do wrong?
Did we watch the same scene? From the moment Val recognized her she was urging OG mom to leave and even offering money. She wanted her to wait for morning but she was deadset on getting rid of the competition.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Did we watch the same scene? From the moment Val recognized her she was urging OG mom to leave and even offering money. She wanted her to wait for morning but she was deadset on getting rid of the competition.
I don't think it was a competitive thing, more a shock go get your head straight thing, with probably SOME jealousy, but not as much as you think! As for it being from the moment of recognition, if that were true why the peaceful conversation, just have Begheera haul her ass out(SP?)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I don't think it was a competitive thing, more a shock go get your head straight thing, with probably SOME jealousy, but not as much as you think! As for it being from the moment of recognition, if that were true why the peaceful conversation, just have Begheera haul her ass out(SP?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It was plain jealousy, she tried to play the how are you fucking your own son guilt card when she has been doing the same thing as she considers sunny her son. Add in a little revenge for her taking sunny away before and you get the idea. MC reacted the right way unlike some other games where they forgive their mom everything. Don't get me wrong i still love valeria and her crying to sunny leaving again was painful but that was a dick move and she deserved everything she got. Now i am predicting her daughters will do the same thing when they learn the truth.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Once again, caught up with the Dev, and wow, plot thickens that much more. Seems that now that everyone is caught up with what was obvious for awhile, now is time for the hunt to be on. Very curious to see where this all going.
Thank you so much for all this so far, and again, looking forward for more.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Once again, caught up with the Dev, and wow, plot thickens that much more. Seems that now that everyone is caught up with what was obvious for awhile, now is time for the hunt to be on. Very curious to see where this all going.
Thank you so much for all this so far, and again, looking forward for more.
Oh, I'm fairly certain the whole family will be together again :) Mr.Mister doesn't strike me as THAT evil ;)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes