Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Come on man, you made your point well enough, no need to drag someones sexual orientation into it, that's just wrong.
it was just a cheeky dig not a sexual orientation attack, infact i only realised val liked girls after writing the post. For me it is the equivalent of you telling me ofcourse you would be biased to the throuple because you are a throuple guy. If she felt offended she would have said so it's Ava not some shy new girl FFS.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If she felt offended she would have said so it's Ava not some shy new girl FFS.
Pretty much this.

Horny is a doll but I don't get offended over stuff like that, besides I knew it wasn't a dig, haven't seen you be offensive since I saw you posting so wouldn't take it that way now.

Anyways there are some that think all women stick together especially those of us that also like women.

Truth is we're all bitches and can't be in the same room with other bitches for 5 minutes without someone saying something snotty.

Gay guys have it great, 2 happy blokes loving life. Straight couples at least have 1 half sane to balance things out .... lesbians are doomed, just a life of bitchyness.

That's why we like eating pussy, it shuts our partners the fuck up for 5 minutes.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Gay guys have it great, 2 happy blokes loving life. Straight couples at least have 1 half sane to balance things out .... lesbians are doomed, just a life of bitchyness.

That's why we like eating pussy, it shuts our partners the fuck up for 5 minutes.
Don't forget for lesbians 'that time of the month' mood swings comes twice... god forbid they come at the same time:eek::eek:........FUCK the throuple guy get it worse we get twice and we cannot even say i know how you feel baby:oops::oops:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I cannot say I am too happy how this chapter started...:( But I am optimistic that they all will finally become happy with each other. (y)
The artist seems to have really talent with bodies (well, at least in most cases...), but not so much with faces, if you ask me. Most of them look like..., well..., they just could have been more beautiful, I guess. Something looks just odd with most of them. And a few look plainly ugly to me.
But I like the story quite a lot! Is it just me or does it also to others look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I spend month and a half sitting in front of my computer working a lot of hours a day to make this game and you jump to my throat for an easy minigame? You are free to stop playing my free game whenever you want but you need to share your lack of empathy here? I can fix things, make patches or anything for polite people and I'll do it for the minigames thing but because someone had asked me for it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, now please go your own way.
I started this game today, and got to the point of giving Valrie a massage with the mini game. After a few attempts came here to rage and try find a solution, didn't see one but came across this post.

Thought if it's easy I must be missing something so tried a few things again and finally figured it out.

I know some people enjoy them, but I think most don't so an option to skip them would be very nice. The biggest failing for me though on this one, was no instructions on what to do. I was mashing my spacebar and mouse every time it entered the green zone because I figured that was what we needed. Finally figured out had to click on the brain icon.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I started this game today, and got to the point of giving Valrie a massage with the mini game. After a few attempts came here to rage and try find a solution, didn't see one but came across this post.

Thought if it's easy I must be missing something so tried a few things again and finally figured it out.

I know some people enjoy them, but I think most don't so an option to skip them would be very nice. The biggest failing for me though on this one, was no instructions on what to do. I was mashing my spacebar and mouse every time it entered the green zone because I figured that was what we needed. Finally figured out had to click on the brain icon.
I'll add a plain a tricky hint: "Use your Brains"
You quoted one of my darkest posts lol...

Reactions: Naxos

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I have to give a tremdous amount of praise to the dev on this. The pacing is ridiculous as is the number of girls added in such a short of space of time (were what a week of ingame time passed now?) but he has clearly constructed the story well ahead of time in actual development and there feels genuinely to me that there is no "real" loose ends as they all connect to other arcs more prominent in the story. Thats impressive - it should fall under the weight of its ambition to let you fuck umpteen girls across several families seemingly with little ties with one another but after a week of progression in the story i not only feel he has handled this masterfully (prob the best ive seen in any game in all honesty - compare this with similar efforts like WVM to see how pacing can break the suspencion of disblief a bit too wrecklessly with the pacing and size of cast) but i feel when i see a character i remember straight away WHO that chararcter is, WHAT is their goal and WHICH characters they are tied to and all in a week of ingame time?

God damn im impressed. I love games with think fuck it! and go for brevity despite the daunting prospects of bringing all the content they desire with all these different models and as quick as they can get PCs to render them and with this many animated scenes no less. There is also a tremendous amount of variety on offer here in women in ethnicity, body sizes and ages (with some really unique compared to most games faces on a few of the girls i think is prasie worthy) and features potentially based on teased dialogue and options regarding creamp in future endings my most favoured and often neglected kink (Pregnant women) in endings. I find myself wanting to see more of pretty much most of the girls and naturally many will be sporadic in appearance because there is so many of them but its a small price to pay for how well the game has been crafted.

Now i guess i should call out the two things which bothered me regarding the game... the mini games were hit and miss, still its not a massive gripe as there is options there straight off the bat to skip the mini games or maybe lower the difficulty without as far as im aware penalising the player. The second is i wish there was more angles offered for some of the girls or even positions - in too many i see far more of the MC than i do of the women he is fucking, in more recent animated scenes i see hes tried adding more facecam etc viewpoints as well so i think hes been given feedback of this already in older builds and reacted accordingly which is awesome but i feel i should bring the critic up personally none the less whilst it is fresh in mind. There is a gallery already there which is awesome and a deep selection of character bios for most of the girls to always keep them fresh in mind for returning players (a few are missing but im not sure if they are just delayed in being added there or not - such as Asia the nun who i fully presume will return as well as Bageeras army buddy from the shooting range amongst others). Yeah, just overall really impressive effort im glad i checked out even if clearly im very late to the party but with how much content is here because of that i still see that even as a win win lol. Well Done.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I know sonny is the kinda a love rival for sunny at this point but after THAT scene with dick some part of me wants him to stick around as the crazy friend you never know when you'll ever need in your life. He's also wants bianca to love him not the usual male character lusting after a LI wanting her at any cost.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know sonny is the kinda a love rival for sunny at this point but after THAT scene with dick some part of me wants him to stick around as the crazy friend you never know when you'll ever need in your life. He's also wants bianca to love him not the usual male character lusting after a LI wanting her at any cost.
I agree that I loved what he did with Dick and that he would be cool to have around (what is he, our cousin?) but he just seem a bit unstable. I hope i'm wrong and he just wants Bianca so I can have the rest :)

• Haha

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Uhmmm... :unsure:

I thought Sonny kinda needed Bianca for his position in the family? Isn't the whole plot point there that you have more "cred" by having relations with family members.... Maybe I misunderstood something somewhere.. Pretty sure the way MC is going he'll be leading that organization in no time :ROFLMAO: especially when that blood test comes back..

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Uhmmm... :unsure:

I thought Sonny kinda needed Bianca for his position in the family? Isn't the whole plot point there that you have more "cred" by having relations with family members.... Maybe I misunderstood something somewhere.. Pretty sure the way MC is going he'll be leading that organization in no time :ROFLMAO: especially when that blood test comes back..
Sonny is 1st in line to be the new leader and the marriage is obligatory. I am talking about how unlike the typical male rivals we see in games he really loves bianca and hates the forced marriage thing because he wants bianca to love him. He's not your typical douchebag that wants to fuck the LI at any cost. Too bad for him i'm already claiming bianca in my harem.
screenshot0001.png

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes