Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
We should give a plausible explanation Naxos, let me think about it!
;)
She changed her style after the hypnosis thing, but can easily decide while she like's her new style she simply preferred her old hair or want's to try something new.

Personally I find it makes her look to boyish, especially with her already rather angular face. I'm rather fond of that daz model, but with that hair she looks like too much of a man for me. But if you like and are happy that's what matters.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
She's been always treated like the ugly duckling, even her father isn't concerned about her being in peril while our MC is staying at their house. The hypnosis just helped her to make up her mind, but she kinda digged being a boy because of that constant programing of her mind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just found out now? She has a soft side though and would likely cry her eyes out herself if something happened with Mom 1 :)
Pretty much this.

I can talk the talk but it's been made pretty obvious by now i'm soppy as shit. I can joke because I know she'll be okay, if anything did happen to her i'd be be a sobbing wreck.

This is the girl that watches Watership Down at least 5 times a year and still cries in my girlfriends shoulder everytime Bright Eyes starts up.

Poor Hazel.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"I can barely distinguish your anus wrinkles."

This game cracks me up. Best unintentional hilarity in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
"I can barely distinguish your anus wrinkles."

This game cracks me up. Best unintentional hilarity in ages.
Haha, you made me laugh, I've had my share of life too so this isn't unintentional. Perhaps I sit in a serious pose and write this stuff, not making fun of anything (have your read the divine comedy), the game sounds are very pro too. Come on, have you seen a girls (or boys) anus wrinkles dissapear.
I'm a latin man, fun and passion runs through my veins, haha.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes