Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's good that the MC has his priorities right in this update a beach date with Ginger while Natassja has taken off :p seriously though I hope it's resolved soon I liked that both she and Valerie talked everything out gives me hope that she will return at some point another very good update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's good that the MC has his priorities right in this update a beach date with Ginger while Natassja has taken off :p seriously though I hope it's resolved soon I liked that both she and Valerie talked everything out gives me hope that she will return at some point another very good update.
Well who would be very surprised if Mom 1 will end up at the hotel where Mom 3 and the GF will end up as well? :p It ould be too cruel if name of the game became true and Sunny lost his mothers again, then again the name of the game is Motherless, so who knows. :p

Also the meeting between Giacomo and Mom 1 could be interesting as will be the results of that blood test .......... :devilish:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Kudos to the Dev, that he circumvented patreon rules by obscurity. The MC had so many handover from one family/institution to another, that when i was prompted to put in a (plausible) character relation i wasn't even sure which of all these MILFs were MCs biological, step- foster- or mother in-law. Can someone give me pointers here?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was plain jealousy, she tried to play the how are you fucking your own son guilt card when she has been doing the same thing as she considers sunny her son. Add in a little revenge for her taking sunny away before and you get the idea. MC reacted the right way unlike some other games where they forgive their mom everything. Don't get me wrong i still love valeria and her crying to sunny leaving again was painful but that was a dick move and she deserved everything she got. Now i am predicting her daughters will do the same thing when they learn the truth.
So, a woman that's been depressed for years, finaly gets someone she's been missing back then loses him while also losing everyone else she loves.

I can see that happening if Mr plans on removing Val from the game completely because for someone that's been through all the shit she has that would be it, suicide central.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So, a woman that's been depressed for years, finaly gets someone she's been missing back then loses him while also losing everyone else she loves.

I can see that happening if Mr plans on removing Val from the game completely because for someone that's been through all the shit she has that would be it, suicide central.
It is because i know she already understand the pain of losing someone she loved that i find her petty jealousy act so shocking. She clearly sees how disturbed and vulnerable Natassja is when she learns the truth about sunny and instead of being comforting she uses that moment to push her away. No regards to the mom health and feeling and more importantly no regard for her precious sunny feeling when he will wake to see a woman he clearly cares for gone without any goodbye and explanation.
Val has been the person you want to hold in your arms and give her all the affection and love she deserves. Her reaction is the opposite to the person she is right now. What i mean by the girls will do the same thing is they will be pissed just like sunny NOT them leaving their mom because that would just kill her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is because i know she already understand the pain of losing someone she loved that i find her petty jealousy act so shocking. She clearly sees how disturbed and vulnerable Natassja is when she learns the truth about sunny and instead of being comforting she uses that moment to push her away. No regards to the mom health and feeling and more importantly no regard for her precious sunny feeling when he will wake to see a woman he clearly cares for gone without any goodbye and explanation.
Val has been the person you want to hold in your arms and give her all the affection and love she deserves. Her reaction is the opposite to the person she is right now. What i mean by the girls will do the same thing is they will be pissed just like sunny NOT them leaving their mom because that would just kill her.
Nat was part of the reason Sunny ended up in the orphanage, she was part fo the reason his childhood was ruined.

She took her from Val and put him there, yet people are giving Val a hard time for giving shit to the woman that caused all the problems to start with.....

Nat got exactly what she deserved, nothing.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Nat was part of the reason Sunny ended up in the orphanage, she was part fo the reason his childhood was ruined.

She took her from Val and put him there, yet people are giving Val a hard time for giving shit to the woman that caused all the problems to start with.....

Nat got exactly what she deserved, nothing.
So for you it is normal for valeria considering the current personality to do her jealousy and revenge shit irrespective of the fact that ONCE AGAIN it's the mc who gets screwed over for other people petty needs(1st was gaylord lust now its val jealousy/revenge). Worse is that it is always people who he loves who do it. Nat deserves some shit for easily believing gaylord over her best friend no one gonna contradict that. Mc gave val what she deserve for that stunt and i am really hoping to see him doing the same to Nat when he learns the truth. No one will take Nat over Val so it's not about who deserves it more.
I am not surprised to see your view on val is biased given that she was lesbian

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nothing to do with it.

You do know we don't have a sisterly bond where we instantly agree with other dykes, especially one that takes cock on a regular basis.

I took Val's side because if Nat hadn't been a silly twat, none of this would have happened.

I'm also not taking the MC's side. I would have stayed and worked things out considering he's spent his life looking for these people, instead he walked out to stay with people he hardly knows. Now the mess is even bigger because nobody in this game seems to fucking talk and it is slightly frustrating.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So for you it is normal for valeria considering the current personality to do her jealousy and revenge shit irrespective of the fact that ONCE AGAIN it's the mc who gets screwed over for other people petty needs(1st was gaylord lust now its val jealousy/revenge). Worse is that it is always people who he loves who do it. Nat deserves some shit for easily believing gaylord over her best friend no one gonna contradict that. Mc gave val what she deserve for that stunt and i am really hoping to see him doing the same to Nat when he learns the truth. No one will take Nat over Val so it's not about who deserves it more.
Come on man, you made your point well enough, no need to drag someones sexual orientation into it, that's just wrong.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes