Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It's okay, he has like 3 other mothers spare, 1 less isn't going to hurt much.
Or so...
Let's see, Real Mom (Natassja), Adoptive Mom (Valerie), Pseudo Mom (Giselle) Pseudo Mother-in-Law (Breeze), Step Mother (Lia)... For a guy that is "Motherless", he's doing pretty good!

Sorry Mr.Mister Clones are the same as twins which = 1+ dick(s) too many and the thread spiraling out of control into a never ending NTR flame fest...
MC will just have to suck it up, take his vitamins and TCOB himself...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister and Naxos

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
One might start to think that MrMister was a little sarcastic when he named his game :)
Near as I can tell, MC has 4 sisters to boot... (2 half, 2 adoptive) really looking forward to Giacomo finding out who Sunny is, but then are we gonna get stuck getting married? But what about Moonshadow our soulmate who is just arriving with the rest of her sexy clan... So many cliff hangers...

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Or so...
Let's see, Real Mom (Natassja), Adoptive Mom (Valerie), Pseudo Mom (Giselle) Pseudo Mother-in-Law (Breeze), Step Mother (Lia)... For a guy that is "Motherless", he's doing pretty good!

Sorry Mr.Mister Clones are the same as twins which = 1+ dick(s) too many and the thread spiraling out of control into a never ending NTR flame fest...
MC will just have to suck it up, take his vitamins and TCOB himself...
Breeze: pseudo granny, lol

Reactions: timpo

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Wait, seriously? That has got to be one of the dumbest things i heard in a while....
It wasn't exactly about the game name but about everything, he said the game sucks although he gave it 4 stars out of pity, perhaps he's the robin hood of f95, lucky me.... Haha

"It would be cool if the writer was so self-aware that this was intentional, but I'm guessing this is supposed to be serious, doesn't matter, it's still funny as hell, intentional or not.
This really is so bad, it is good."

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
It wasn't exactly about the game name but about everything, he said the game sucks although he gave it 4 stars out of pity, perhaps he's the robin hood of f95, lucky me.... Haha

"It would be cool if the writer was so self-aware that this was intentional, but I'm guessing this is supposed to be serious, doesn't matter, it's still funny as hell, intentional or not.
This really is so bad, it is good."
To be honest, for me it also feels like a "guilty pleasure" not necessarily that it's "so bad it's good" more like that a lot of things are on or beyond the verge of being completely ridiculous, which should be off putting but somehow it hit's another sort of feel, it's funny, it's enticing and seems quite wholesome someway or somehow :unsure: :ROFLMAO: I am not even sure how to put it into words I just find this game amazing, I remember the OP being edited because it wasn't inviting to try this out so glad I did though and ever since I am completely hooked wondering where or what our psychologist/surfer/massage therapist/hypnotist/teacher/whole other bunch of things goes next or gets up to.

I enjoy everything about this, from the little details like creeping around at night and shinning the flashlight on Bagheera's face. to just the general craziness of it all. 5/5 11/10 never change. This is golden.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Natassja (the nun): real mom
Valerie (employer): stepmom
Giselle (girlfriends mother): kinda adopted mom
So Giselle is also the future mother in law. Need to keep my mothers neat and organized. I have to give it to the dev. I think my relational desires are flat out gluttonized. Real-, adopted, foster-mom and lets not forget MC's 'real' father's waifu... who will then also be your actual step-mom, making Valerie your ex-foster-mom... i am not even trying to do this for the sisters.

At least i get my cheerio box of inter-family relations.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hello guys, I hope your having a great fap...ing sunday, lol, or what's left of it...
A friend and patreon Mr. Zagato came up with the brilliant idea of creating an instagram account for Mr. Mister games, so he did.
We'll be posting some special renders over there!

I'd be very thankfull if you could follow my work there too!

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Isn't Giselle his girlfriend's (Moon) sister. I thought Breeze was their mother.
But Giselle is still his kinda sorta adopted mom
Yeah, so Giselle is his foster-mom and also his future sister in-law and her mother, Breeze (his adoptive-grandmother) will then become MC's mother in-law. See, i get brain farts already.

Hello guys, I hope your having a great fap...ing sunday,
Doing my best.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes