Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well... just caught up on the newest update.
For all the MCs talk about the kind of person he is, to leave Valerie and the girls that swiftly... not sure that follows his character. Maybe that's just me, but it felt really out of character to me.
Other than that, still a decent update. Just hoping there is some good coming down the road... thought it was starting to look good with that side of things... oh well. Still feeling upset I guess about that decision.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and Mr.Mister

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
For all the MCs talk about the kind of person he is, to leave Valerie and the girls that swiftly... not sure that follows his character. Maybe that's just me, but it felt really out of character to me.
Other than that, still a decent update. Just hoping there is some good coming down the road... thought it was starting to look good with that side of things... oh well. Still feeling upset I guess about that decision.
Well...I'll admit that was also my first thought for all that he says he is ...and then he acts like that...But think of it from his point of view he is looking for his mother for A LOT OF YEARS and just as soon as this search would have ended on a positive note everything is shattered so..I understand why he acted this way and I can understand it might look at first like you said but in the end that was one of the few things you can do to hurt him and it was done...so it makes sense ..his rage I mean...though again ..I can't stress enough the fact that I want this arc to be over as soon as possible...I want it to be over YESTERDAY! ( as long as it's how the dev wrote the story and doesn't change a god damn thing because someone in this case me complains) so I need to learn patience xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As BTLD said, it's kinda makes sense considering Sunny's history. It hurt watching the girls like that but from what we've seen so far in this game and from the impression i've gotten from Mr.mister, this will soon be fixed and happiness will once again lay it's golden blanket over SunnyLand :) I just haven't gotten the impression that this game is going too dark, i think it's basically a happy game ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As BTLD said, it's kinda makes sense considering Sunny's history. It hurt watching the girls like that but from what we've seen so far in this game and from the impression i've gotten from Mr.mister, this will soon be fixed and happiness will once again lay it's golden blanket over SunnyLand :) I just haven't gotten the impression that this game is going too dark, i think it's basically a happy game ;)
Well said :d

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I agree it makes sense considering finding his real mom has been such a driving factor for a lot of his life. And to finally find her only to have her "taken" away again would be devastating. As I said before in a reply to BTLD I'm kind of glad he reacted the way he did and didn't just insta forgive Val as so often happens.

But I also feel that it will be resolved fairly quickly. Maybe not this next update, but the following one. Though I say that without knowing how big the updates are as I only played this for the first time after this release I think.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I agree it makes sense considering finding his real mom has been such a driving factor for a lot of his life. And to finally find her only to have her "taken" away again would be devastating. As I said before in a reply to BTLD I'm kind of glad he reacted the way he did and didn't just insta forgive Val as so often happens.

But I also feel that it will be resolved fairly quickly. Maybe not this next update, but the following one. Though I say that without knowing how big the updates are as I only played this for the first time after this release I think.
Yes and it's a good point though I hope it won't last till future updates just future update :p
and the updates are fairly decent in length ..they are by all means not a short update :D they are pretty big :D...at least that's how it feels to me xD

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes and it's a good point though I hope it won't last till future updates just future update :p
and the updates are fairly decent in length ..they are by all means not a short update :D they are pretty big :D...at least that's how it feels to me xD
yeah, mr.mister usually packs a good amount of story into his updates!

• Red Heart

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well...I'll admit that was also my first thought for all that he says he is ...and then he acts like that...But think of it from his point of view he is looking for his mother for A LOT OF YEARS and just as soon as this search would have ended on a positive note everything is shattered so..I understand why he acted this way and I can understand it might look at first like you said but in the end that was one of the few things you can do to hurt him and it was done...so it makes sense ..his rage I mean...though again ..I can't stress enough the fact that I want this arc to be over as soon as possible...I want it to be over YESTERDAY! ( as long as it's how the dev wrote the story and doesn't change a god damn thing because someone in this case me complains) so I need to learn patience xD
Oh trust me, I get that he'd be upset and angry. However, to walk away from it all like that. I mean, I can see leaving for a few hours. Maybe a day or two. But he up and left and said he never wants to be back there. After what she told him what happened when he was taken away all those years ago. How depressed she got, basically got raped and lost the ability to walk... he just leaves everyone and everything behind. It just seems like a complete 180 in character and the way he's acted to that point.

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Oh trust me, I get that he'd be upset and angry. However, to walk away from it all like that. I mean, I can see leaving for a few hours. Maybe a day or two. But he up and left and said he never wants to be back there. After what she told him what happened when he was taken away all those years ago. How depressed she got, basically got raped and lost the ability to walk... he just leaves everyone and everything behind. It just seems like a complete 180 in character and the way he's acted to that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Draverik

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
As BTLD said, it's kinda makes sense considering Sunny's history.
Na it is just that MC starts to realize having four zig-zag mothers, six hopch-scotch sisters, one quantum-dad, one++ fake fiancee, all of which are his public-hidden on-off GFs and half of which are his criss-cross in-laws and an undisclosed amount of corollary cousins... i mean how long until he becomes his own grand-pa?
This will require the relentless reasoning of the great detective D and the motherly mandate.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes