Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Wassup guys! You can download Motherless Chapter 8 Second Half for PC and MAC from my patreon page, Android older, newer and update only coming later! :D
I messed up the upload, fml, I'll be uploading the right one tomorrow. Sorry guys, my bad :(
Wrong timings, lack of sounds, to many crickets, scene order, etc. I uploaded the wrong compilation...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I messed up the upload, fml, I'll be uploading the right one tomorrow. Sorry guys, my bad :(
Wrong timings, lack of sounds, to many crickets, scene order, etc. I uploaded the wrong compilation...
I'll admit I still played it...but will play it again if you say some things were wrong with this version.
But I gotta say...that ending...you have a bit of a twisted humour...xD
Our hero has a month to arrive :)))))
GREAT UPDATE by the way :D

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'll admit I still played it...but will play it again if you say some things were wrong with this version.
But I gotta say...that ending...you have a bit of a twisted humour...xD
Our hero has a month to arrive :)))))
GREAT UPDATE by the way :D
Of course you had to download it as soon as you could.

I know you just sit here all day hitting f5.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Of course you had to download it as soon as you could.

I know you just sit here all day hitting f5.
do you also have cameras in my house? :)))
I just woke and saw there was a notification on this thread...so yes ..as soon as I saw that it was available for downloading...I did it...thoug Mr. Mister recommended we wait 1 day but that happened after I basically played the game..so gonna play again tommorow..

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So having literally just finished my first runthrough of this game today and loving it (also, hey Naxos, csmk14 and BTLD I always seem to see you guys in the threads of great games here, something something man of culture); I was just wondering when the next update would be, expecting it to be weeks away.

Very glad to see it a day away :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So having literally just finished my first runthrough of this game today and loving it (also, hey Naxos, csmk14 and BTLD I always seem to see you guys in the threads of great games here, something something man of culture); I was just wondering when the next update would be, expecting it to be weeks away.

Very glad to see it a day away :p
thank you and yes this is a great game if you played the last update which was today but Mr.Mister said not to play and wait for tommorow since it's not correctly done then you have your answer if not click the spoiler
around 1 month

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
thank you and yes this is a great game if you played the last update which was today but Mr.Mister said not to play and wait for tommorow since it's not correctly done then you have your answer if not click the spoiler
around 1 month
I have C8 first half, downloaded from the page, I was talking about the upload tomorrow :)

Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes