Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alas ... What do you know .. we have some help in the Original Post, check it out:
Update only PC (from ch8 1st half): MEGA - - - -
Update only MAC (from ch8 1st half): MEGA - - - -

Game oN!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
do you add png icon into exe? :ROFLMAO:

P.S.: really, dude, stop adding png icons to renpy exe's - it made av completely mad crazy
to other player: just dl an renpy sdk, place game folder to tutorial folder(delete content from here) than run sdk and play or build new distro

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
do you add png icon into exe? :ROFLMAO:

P.S.: really, dude, stop adding png icons to renpy exe's - it made av completely mad crazy
to other player: just dl an renpy sdk, place game folder to tutorial folder(delete content from here) than run sdk and play or build new distro
Do you mean the converted PNG to ICO is giving a false positive?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
search forum for last year - there dozens falsepositives when dev embed custom ico incorrect way, most - png or converted from png - possible free tools do it wrong or maybe add someting? :coffee: png format well-known as format, where exploit or malware can be embedded(but usually your pc must be exploited \ infected already for it)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I'm going to be honest...I didn't enjoy the stripping scene at all. Saw where it was going and I was annoyed the whole way. Wasn't the worst but I would have been far more satisfied without it. Just isn't my thing to see a LI strip for a bunch of rando dudes with or w/o a mask on. That's just me though.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm going to be honest...I didn't enjoy the stripping scene at all. Saw where it was going and I was annoyed the whole way. Wasn't the worst but I would have been far more satisfied without it. Just isn't my thing to see a LI strip for a bunch of rando dudes with or w/o a mask on. That's just me though.
A few pages back the dev confirmed that she's not gonna be taking anything off, if that makes you feel better (as it did me).

Though I would prefer the whole scene if the PI had been in the club as she came on and got recognised by Natassja which made her not dance but hey, at least she's not actually stripping.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes