Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I'm going to be honest...I didn't enjoy the stripping scene at all. Saw where it was going and I was annoyed the whole way. Wasn't the worst but I would have been far more satisfied without it. Just isn't my thing to see a LI strip for a bunch of rando dudes with or w/o a mask on. That's just me though.
I understand your point of view, but she never stripped, she only danced with a costume and a mask. It's kind off hard to actually have a good look on those kind of environments due to the poor lighting and smoke. But I knew this could raise this kind of feelings among players. If it makes you better, I'll send you a picture of her (For your eyes only ;)) jkjk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alas ... What do you know .. we have some help in the Original Post, check it out:
Update only PC (from ch8 1st half): MEGA - - - -
Update only MAC (from ch8 1st half): MEGA - - - -

Game oN!
I had to unlink all the PC dl sites beacuse of a virus, even NOPY. I'm uploading the clean version right now, but I don't have access to nopy, I'd love to though! lol. Can anyone be a doll and update it please? ;)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
WTH. Mc's mom is the "ukrainian model" & the npc who hired mc for acting is his dad ?? Thats why they are similar looking ??

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I understand your point of view, but she never stripped, she only danced with a costume and a mask. It's kind off hard to actually have a good look on those kind of environments due to the poor lighting and smoke. But I knew this could raise this kind of feelings among players. If it makes you better, I'll send you a picture of her (For your eyes only ;)) jkjk
Ya my bad I meant to say dancing...but still erotically and half nude so it was eh for me.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I had to unlink all the PC dl sites beacuse of a virus, even NOPY. I'm uploading the clean version right now, but I don't have access to nopy, I'd love to though! lol. Can anyone be a doll and update it please? ;)
i'm a bit curious how a virus got uploaded...but, at least you took care of it. another great update by the way. when will valorie, and Ginger find out there half-sisters.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
i'm a bit curious how a virus got uploaded...but, at least you took care of it. another great update by the way. when will valorie, and Ginger find out there half-sisters.
To be fair, they share a grandmother, they could just be cousins.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a glitch? I played ch 7 part two. I downloaded ch 8 part two and my last save doesn't continue with the story. It ends at end of ch 7 and takes me to home menu.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes