HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there a glitch? I played ch 7 part two. I downloaded ch 8 part two and my last save doesn't continue with the story. It ends at end of ch 7 and takes me to home menu.
did you download just the update to chapter 8 part 2? you need part 1 first in the complete download

or a mod that isn't update?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I went to the pateron page to get android ch8 part 1 but it says file is not there on mega. Any idea where I can get ch8 part 1 then so I can download and play part 2?

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Mr.Mister hi when i try to use video gallery and select video i get black screen and message saying replay finished, can't play any video from gallery or from old saves, game doesn't play animations anymore. Using Android version

• Wow

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Awesome and thank you. This link was for PC, I need the android version and sorry to be a PiTa
Oh, there's no android updater. If you download the android version you should be able to play all the game from start to ch8 2nd half. Sorry Misfit!

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Oh, there's no android updater. If you download the android version you should be able to play all the game from start to ch8 2nd half. Sorry Misfit!
I downloaded ch 8 part two and my save point is ch 7 part 2 ending where Sunny is sitting on bed saying he needs to be a better man. The game says to save at that point and I get a cut screen saying end of ch 7 and ch 8 part 1 but it takes me straight to the main menu. My Verizon says it is correct at v .8.2.1 but it doesn't seem to play ch 8 at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hberg and Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister i chose all bad choices for "MC" real mother but in this update he talk like he fuck her before?! does choices really doesn't matter in this game ? i think the same thing happens before with valorie i even try to reject the 2 daughters and they came to his room when he sleep ?
I'll be making some fixes, cutting scenes and aditional text lines. Gimme a couple of days please.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i'm using the replay gallery unlocker, and every time there's a error with mcnickname, and i set it to differents names and still happens, what can i do?

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes