Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What is the ending of ch 8 part 2? I played until Mary calls MC after locating mom. Is that end of ch 8 part 1 or 2?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Did you change your replay name? it's above the scenes
yes i did, several times, the error is u'mcnickname, i could make a traceback and uploaded
btw, i didn't play the game, only use the gallery unlocker to see the scenes and get a overview of the tone and story
and just in that scene, several times the same error happens, and in many other the same, but in some others, the scene plays fine

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I'm going to be honest...I didn't enjoy the stripping scene at all. Saw where it was going and I was annoyed the whole way. Wasn't the worst but I would have been far more satisfied without it. Just isn't my thing to see a LI strip for a bunch of rando dudes with or w/o a mask on. That's just me though.
I feel the same way about it, for me, the fact that she doesn't strip didn't change anything about the situation.
I would not like any LI doing that but I think the fact that is mc mother makes it even worse.
Apart from this, I enjoyed the update and hope for more with Gissell in the future.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Just started the game,,,,, Seems i'm a little talkative chubby 3 year old :LOL:
Ohhhhh and i'm going 2 be raise in a church of some kind by a priest and my fake dads name is gaylord .... hmmmmmm
I'm gonna get it up the bee hole for sure:cry:

• Sad

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister hi when i try to use video gallery and select video i get black screen and message saying replay finished, can't play any video from gallery or from old saves, game doesn't play animations anymore. Using Android version
I just read your post, this has been my worst upload error streak so far...Fixing it right now, I need to get rid of older scripts fml.
Thank you for pointing it out for me!

I believe new Renpy version wont allow mp4 anymore, OGV only, the bad thing is that I sas able to compress videos a lot more in MP4... Perhaps I need someone who knows better than me how to properly port the game and achieve good quality and smaller sizes, f anyone is up for the task please PM me. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jack1543

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, it has already become very clear that several of us did not like the scene of the MC's mother dancing. :KEK:
And although it was not a striptease, I agree that, from my point of view, that scene is unnecesary.
I mean, the MC is not a totally dominant but he is an alpha male. He would never let one of his girls, especially his mother, do something like that. "Exposing" herself to other men and even women. Dev, I hope you take note and take this into account, although in the end the one who decides is you.

That said, since I started the game I have loved it and hopefully we can see some action with Gissell very soon!

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I want that blue, white, and red shirt Sunny has in this update. His haircut matches more closely to my own high and tight... I just need to grow a few more inches taller (I'm only an inch taller than Tom Cruise), and start doing a lot more pushups, or carrying structural steel around on my shoulders again to match him...
That and get laid a whole lot more often.
Though I don't think I want to ditch the woman currently seeing me for that just now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
mediafire and uploadheaven is being a punk! can anyone update pixeldrain and nopy links!
If still not done, report the OP and under others request an Upload to Nopy . MrMister, not completely sure, but admins of F95 might be able to bet you an invite from Nopy to enable you to upload there. Or you might use the uploaders from this side and just provide them with the correct version and let them upload your files for you.: P

• Love

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I want that blue, white, and red shirt Sunny has in this update. His haircut matches more closely to my own high and tight... I just need to grow a few more inches taller (I'm only an inch taller than Tom Cruise), and start doing a lot more pushups, or carrying structural steel around on my shoulders again to match him...
That and get laid a whole lot more often.
Though I don't think I want to ditch the woman currently seeing me for that just now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
so playing this for the first time have not read everything here BUT...

Every out door scene is like the west coast not the east. It is a little jarring at times but i guess deserts are easier to render then forests

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, the MC has a month to get there, huh? ;) :LOL: Yeah, I like that line from the Dev at the end of this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, sounds like I will be waiting for a month to see more, think I could do that. But thank you for this game thus far, been enjoying it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister and BTLD

nairda06

Jul 12, 2020
why can't I play this game anymore? i play this game until this update, now when i press play button it said motherless.exe has stoped working and windows check a solution :((

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes