Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Downloaded the latest version , whenever MC dialogue gets error and i keep on ignore , and all other character dialogue is ok.
DO we have a fix for this ?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
My 2 cents--

The mc overreacts because Valerie instead of trying to stop her when she is in such a condition (after learning she is the mom of the guy she did fall in love with) encourages her and even gives her a few bucks to speed the process.
The mc did believe Valerie was beyond the jealousy thing when it concerns someone dear to him so is normal for the mc to feel angry at her (I get that is kind of an ass move but Valerie was kinda selfish by not trying to talk her out of leaving and even less inform the mc)
Sounds plausible but didn't she beg her not to tell him anything? But anyway I kept playing and realized it was just an excuse for him to move in with his new incest family.:sneaky:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
This game is one of my favorites but the last update has been a bit disappointing.
There are two updates and the girls have not yet arrived at the airport.
I would like to see more sex scenes with the girlfriend or with the Italian Milf.

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi Guys /...

Downloaded the latest version , whenever MC dialogue gets error and i keep on ignore , and all other character dialogue is ok.
DO we have a fix for this ?!
Have you always played the official version? This one has some changes like the scene replay gallery. The other thing is that I'm using the latest Renpy version...I has brought me some problems. I'm working on fixing all the issues that I can, the patch wil lbe ready soon. For android players won't be a patch, they'll have to download it all...

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
This game is one of my favorites but the last update has been a bit disappointing.
There are two updates and the girls have not yet arrived at the airport.
I would like to see more sex scenes with the girlfriend or with the Italian Milf.
Wassup Tony, have you played chapter 8 2nd half?

Reactions: Tony507

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Have you always played the official version? This one has some changes like the scene replay gallery. The other thing is that I'm using the latest Renpy version...I has brought me some problems. I'm working on fixing all the issues that I can, the patch wil lbe ready soon. For android players won't be a patch, they'll have to download it all...

Hi , I always used to download the compressed version .

• Thinking Face

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't get why so many seems to have a problem with Natassija dancing, fully(ish) clothed I might add (not that i would mind if she did a little striptease). She is basically homeless, just got robbed and can't find a job. Of course she should jump at the chance to make some money.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
to be Fair to Val she had he life ripped apart by Nat while she was just told something that may in time change how she feels about Nat again she now has her Sunny again and the person who took him away is sitting in front of her ready to leave but not take her Sunny away this time. Also Val did not know Sunny knew and well finding who he fucked can be an earth shattering thing so while she was doing it for herself she also thought to protect Sunny
Fair enough but that doesn't excuse letting her go in the middle of the night and even less encourage it for her own selfishness, both have good reasons, that much is true and Nat never destroyed Val life's, it was the asshole husband with his lies.

Sounds plausible but didn't she beg her not to tell him anything? But anyway I kept playing and realized it was just an excuse for him to move in with his new incest family.:sneaky:
She did in the letter to mc and Val, they all acted kind of fucked up in that situation :ROFLMAO:

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
that much is true and Nat never destroyed Val life's, it was the asshole husband with his lies.
And Val did not know that till that nigh to her for 20 years she thought it was Nat she may have thought Dicklord had something to do with it but did not know till the very night Nat left and even then for 20 years she has the memory of of Nat walking Sunny away not Dicklord

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes