Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And Val did not know that till that nigh to her for 20 years she thought it was Nat she may have thought Dicklord had something to do with it but did not know till the very night Nat left and even then for 20 years she has the memory of of Nat walking Sunny away not Dicklord
And? that doesn't change anything, She still knows and lets her go anyway.
If she did know after Nat leaves I can buy that excuse, but she did get that info before Nat leaves and still act selfishly.
No excuse except jealousy.

They all acted irrational, including the mc leaving.

When does anyone act rational when emotion runs high?
I'm not saying they should have, just that they all fucked up in their own way as I said in a previous post.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and Mr.Mister

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Hello. I did play it and I honestly wanted more.

I feel that the story does not advance but possibly it is my intense desire to see the girls arrive at the airport after so long without seeing the protagonist.

I was very excited when the protagonist settled in the house of the Italian Milf. I thought we would have some sex action at that point. But in the end. Nothing happened.

Well, I already know that we have to wait for the story to continue being as exciting as it has been until now.

I hope to see more action soon.

Thank you very much for your work and your art.

I really like the image you have created for women in the story and also the animations. It looks very real. My favorites are Val and the Italian Milf.

* English is not my language, sorry if I don't write it well. I also appreciate the translations you make of the game into Spanish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sagf and Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hello. I did play it and I honestly wanted more.

I feel that the story does not advance but possibly it is my intense desire to see the girls arrive at the airport after so long without seeing the protagonist.

I was very excited when the protagonist settled in the house of the Italian Milf. I thought we would have some sex action at that point. But in the end. Nothing happened.

Well, I already know that we have to wait for the story to continue being as exciting as it has been until now.

I hope to see more action soon.

Thank you very much for your work and your art.

I really like the image you have created for women in the story and also the animations. It looks very real. My favorites are Val and the Italian Milf.

* English is not my language, sorry if I don't write it well. I also appreciate the translations you make of the game into Spanish.
Muchas gracias Tony, el inglés tampoco es mi idioma materno, me tomé 3 días de descanso pero ya estoy trabajando nuevamente. El juego lo escribo en ingles y después lo traduzco al castellano con google...lol

(Thank you very much Tony, English is not my mother tongue either, I took 3 days off but I am already working again. I write the game in English and then translate it into Spanish with google ... lol)

Reactions: Tony507

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys, I have the game up to version 0.7.1, please can anyone help me to download (update only)?
There you go Biabon, I'm sorry it took me this long but I had already turned off my pc and ready to sleep, like a good old man, lol!
Cheers!
Ch7 2nd Half Pc Update:
Ch8 1st Half pc Update:
Ch8 2nd Half pc Update:

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Why you have to cut his hair? Since i joined this visual novel/game in 2018 i've never seen male mc with long hair. I like being different. Now he is just like some random mc with that hair.
I really like Sunny with his long hair, he is the me that could never achieve that look. Now his haircut and face look a whole lot like my own (though much taller, somewhat more muscular, and without that whole beer belly with age look).
=( His current look reminds me that I have a dad bod. I liked him with the surfer long hair too, but high and tight is a respectable (if co-opted by "the right") hair style, and one I sport at my current vocation.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I like this game a lot too, however I apologize for being confused about the release updates. Why does it have to be first half/second half? Just a bit confusing to me. Does this mean we have to combine both halves for a complete update? Or can we just use second half and still get the full update? I've seen this done in other games as well and they are just as confusing. Apologize for not being well versed in game versioning/update slang.

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I like this game a lot too, however I apologize for being confused about the release updates. Why does it have to be first half/second half? Just a bit confusing to me. Does this mean we have to combine both halves for a complete update? Or can we just use second half and still get the full update? I've seen this done in other games as well and they are just as confusing. Apologize for not being well versed in game versioning/update slang.
Thank you btrain33 for liking the game, the full download will always contain from ch1 to the latest one, this means that if you last played until chapter 6, the latest full version, in this particular case, ch8 2nd half will contain from ch1 to ch8 2nd half (ch7 1st, ch7 2nd, ch8 1st and ch8 2nd). The update only patch will only contain the missing files in this case ch8 2nd half files only. I hope you understand me, 'cos I don't lol... ;)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Thank you btrain33 for liking the game, the full download will always contain from ch1 to the latest one, this means that if you last played until chapter 6, the latest full version, in this particular case, ch8 2nd half will contain from ch1 to ch8 2nd half (ch7 1st, ch7 2nd, ch8 1st and ch8 2nd). The update only patch will only contain the missing files in this case ch8 2nd half files only. I hope you understand me, 'cos I don't lol... ;)
Thanks for the info mr mister. Good to know I can start from chapter 1 with every update. It's just the whole first half/second half thing was a little confusing. You cleared it up for me though so thanks. Great game by the way.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes