Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
hmmm how make fit with story when we fill relationship scene,,,well english not my native make bit confuse for that xD
ah nvm i will figure out with my incest instinct xD

Last edited:
Reactions: FreakyFrank!23421

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Did I miss some dialogue?

Why Nat didn’t start to look for her son before? Why she waited TEN years to come look for him?!!!

Or that was already explained and I just miss it? :unsure:

Reactions: Mr.Mister and EJW

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Did I miss some dialogue?

Why Nat didn’t start to look for her son before? Why she waited TEN years to come look for him?!!!

Or that was already explained and I just miss it? :unsure:
Hello acondo, she did start looking for him 10 years ago, she went to padre Castro's school to pick him up but he had already escaped. 20 years ago she was like 21 years old and she was broke, she also had to send money for her sisters and she thought her son was in good hands, supposedly one of the best boarding schools in the US.

Reactions: Tony507 and BTLD

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hello acondo, she did start looking for him 10 years ago, she went to padre Castro's school to pick him up but he had already escaped. 20 years ago she was like 21 years old and she was broke, she also had to send money for her sisters and she thought her son was in good hands, supposedly one of the best boarding schools in the US.
So… mate, are you telling me that during the first ten years, when Sunny suffer his ordeal in that school, she was just sooo incredibly, unbelievably busy that she couldn’t take a weekend, fuck, even a day in her model life to go and see if her child is still alive and well? Boarding schools actually encourage parents to visit at least once a week or once a month, didn’t she find it weird? During TEN!!! Years, she couldn’t save or take some of the money that she was sending to buy the cheapest LA to NYC ticket, those can be as low as 50 bucks sometimes! Would not a “loving” mother, like she says she is, go crazy without having seen her son for months not to mention years? :mad:

Not going to lie, I really thought that I was missing some of her story because that explanations it’s really underwhelming in my eyes. That actually paint Nat in a really bad way, at least to me.

Still, you produce one of the best games:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Paapi

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
So… mate, are you telling me that during the first ten years, when Sunny suffer his ordeal in that school, she was just sooo incredibly, unbelievably busy that she couldn’t take a weekend, fuck, even a day in her model life to go and see if her child is still alive and well? Boarding schools actually encourage parents to visit at least once a week or once a month, didn’t she find it weird? During TEN!!! Years, she couldn’t save or take some of the money that she was sending to buy the cheapest LA to NYC ticket, those can be as low as 50 bucks sometimes! Would not a “loving” mother, like she says she is, go crazy without having seen her son for months not to mention years? :mad:

Not going to lie, I really thought that I was missing some of her story because that explanations it’s really underwhelming in my eyes. That actually paint Nat in a really bad way, at least to me.

Yeah you're right, she wasn't a loving mother, she was a coward, and she states it well on the latest chapter, always running from trouble, the pusillanimous part of her personallity kept her from doing that trip, always finding excuses to delay it, like, "when I save this x amount of money I'll go find my son" or "I'll wait until hes big and strong enough so he won't start crying" or "It'll be impossible for me to leave him behind if I see him now" or "when he no longer needs me to baby sit him because my job makes it so hard specially on weekends I'll have him with me". Repeating herself "He must be fine, that's the best school."
People are unsensible some times, there's a saying in spanish, "Ojos que no ven, corazón que no siente" (out of sight, out of mind.) Strong self-conscious people could find this very stupid, 1+1=2, agreeable people wont, they will suffer their ordeal silently...
I hope you understand my point of view and thank you for saying that my game is good, a really appreciate it!

Reactions: Tony507 and Naxos

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
always finding excuses to delay it, like, "when I save this x amount of money I'll go find my son" or "I'll wait until hes big and strong enough so he won't start crying" or "It'll be impossible for me to leave him behind if I see him now" or "when he no longer needs me to baby sit him because my job makes it so hard specially on weekends I'll have him with me". Repeating herself "He must be fine, that's the best school."
I didn’t catch that in the last update:unsure:, but again, I really wish there was something more there, but if it doesn’t… well it is what it is.

:ROFLMAO:Funny thing, I was actually a little mad at the end of the update about her having to strip and dance for money, but after you telling me how fuck up she is, I think that I might leave her there, she can whore herself out, you know, so she can actually suffer her own ordeal.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
to be fair, she doesn't strip, her amount of clothes remains the same from the beginning to the end. Also I'd say she's not really fucked up, she's just cowardly and easily manipulated.
Being so weak that you start hurting people around you, even your loved ones it’s pretty fuck up, when you think about it it’s an extension of selfishness, the fact that you can’t leave your insecurities aside for a moment because they make you feel uncomfortable while because of that other people are suffering. I met people like Nat, they tend to be slimy, always have an excuse to cover their asses.

My problem now is that besides Nat being hot as fuck :love: , there is nothing really appealing in her character, she is again being selfish by allowing her insecurities to take over, and lo and behold people are suffering, she is again thinking only on herself and hurting her son.

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Being so weak that you start hurting people around you, even your loved ones it’s pretty fuck up, when you think about it it’s an extension of selfishness, the fact that you can’t leave your insecurities aside for a moment because they make you feel uncomfortable while because of that other people are suffering. I met people like Nat, they tend to be slimy, always have an excuse to cover their asses.

My problem now is that besides Nat being hot as fuck :love: , there is nothing really appealing in her character, she is again being selfish by allowing her insecurities to take over, and low and behold people are suffering, she is again thinking only on herself and hurting her son.
Oh yeah, she's hot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017

Yeah you're right, she wasn't a loving mother, she was a coward, and she states it well on the latest chapter, always running from trouble, the pusillanimous part of her personallity kept her from doing that trip, always finding excuses to delay it, like, "when I save this x amount of money I'll go find my son" or "I'll wait until hes big and strong enough so he won't start crying" or "It'll be impossible for me to leave him behind if I see him now" or "when he no longer needs me to baby sit him because my job makes it so hard specially on weekends I'll have him with me". Repeating herself "He must be fine, that's the best school."
People are unsensible some times, there's a saying in spanish, "Ojos que no ven, corazón que no siente" (out of sight, out of mind.) Strong self-conscious people could find this very stupid, 1+1=2, agreeable people wont, they will suffer their ordeal silently...
I hope you understand my point of view and thank you for saying that my game is good, a really appreciate it!

Source: Foxes in Love.

I've been in many situations where my first instinct is to RUN! I usually have that second thought to take responsibility and check to make sure the other party is okay (and the time where I was surrounded by eight armed individuals in mirrored sunglasses REALLY made me third guess myself).
Heck, I have situations now where it's just seemingly easier, at least mentally, to suffer/endure silently without taking that minimal action to try and fix the situation.
At least for now.
Still, no human's well being is at stake, so I can't realistically take it from her point of view but humanity... humans don't always, or even often, think logically.
Now excuse me while I try to hook up with the former co-worker I re-met while she was in jail and I was working their (I'll have to break things off with my former personal trainer, and also older than me side fling first probably).

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This is actually pretty damn good. I'm surprised it has this much content already.
Looks like the story could get more interesting and last longer with the whole mafia dad storyline.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D Dog and Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes