MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Let's start fertilizing some eggs, lol. Not yet but soon, very soon!

Komrade Mister! Absolutely fantastic game ! All the women in-game are fantastic as both models are unique and their personalities map 1 to 1 with how they look. The writing is incredibly smooth in that the way the story is presented to us most outcomes seem highly plausible and not circumstantial or forced per se . After having played this update (8.2.1) I decided to play the AVN ' My new Family ' and having played a good deal of it I can confirm that your story-writing is leagues ahead since every character's actions are so perfectly intertwined with one another that it feels genuinely amazing to see such an organic (almost larger than life) play being done in front of us. 'My new Family' feels like 'Motherless' due to having similar starting points for the MC but the former plays more like a standard pseudo-choice RenPy game (as making new renders for every single choice is too damn time consuming and thus only one path gets worked upon the most by the author(s) to release an update in time) with only 1 to 1 conversations occurring so it feels less dynamic with every conversation.

Ignore the nay-sayers as they haven't seen truly bad models ,dialogues nor animations such as in the AVN 'The Enslaver'.

Only regret is that the names of the chicks can't be altered. It's so annoying to see that the perfect Emo-Goth babe's character and model is ruined by the name Greta ;) . Lia is a total knockout Italian adultress but needs a more dynamic name to match her personality as well.

I only have one genuine request. Please allow fertilization with all babes regardless of age. Lia , Valerie and Natassja (Breeze too. Technically , Helga as well...) are all above 40 and all motherly figures to MC ,unlike Gissell who is more or less MC's proper mother and still fertile at 32, so it'd be a shame if they couldn't get little sparks like Sunny in their lives :D .

Thank you once again Komrade Mister. I am extremely eager to play your work whenever it gets released. I promise I will pledge to you whenever I get enough casheesh . Ciao for now :)

P.S:- Just saw this now : . I love your wit XD

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I love the character designs and the story keeps me coming back for more can't wait for the long talk between the mother's. I'm wondering when Sunny is going to find out that he's is not just getting paid to just pretend to be the son but is the son of Giacomo and he slept with his half sister.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I love the character designs and the story keeps me coming back for more can't wait for the long talk between the mother's. I'm wondering when Sunny is going to find out that he's is not just getting paid to just pretend to be the son but is the son of Giacomo and he slept with his half sister.
He already had sex with his mother.

Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes