Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
for some reason Natassja keeps being referred to as "my mother" instead of mother or just mom. Looks weird as shit in some instances.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh okay. I thought you thought that Ctrl didn't work for you when you actually have to click on that scene. Sorry. :KEK:

I only played that part once and it was a long time ago, so I don't remember if the same thing happened to me,.
No problem. I've played that part several times because my old rig often deleted saves, thanks to a antivirus i had installed, and now with a new rig again and i never had that issue so i'm pretty sure its not intended. :KEK:
I'm having a issue right here.
View attachment 1130616
That happens when you start skipping. Don't do that and it works fine.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played the previous update. Gotta play now. :D

I only saw that in the previous update Natassja left MC and Val and went to work in the club. I didn't like it very much..
After the pictures of this update, I can see that the MC has finally found her. A relief.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I haven't played the previous update. Gotta play now. :D

I only saw that in the previous update Natassja left MC and Val and went to work in the club. I didn't like it very much..
After the pictures of this update, I can see that the MC has finally found her. A relief.
It is a great update, you will enjoy it.

Reactions: Qmil679
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes