-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Do you mean the Daddy Master thingy?
yes it feels like they are becoming less unique.
I was also a little puzzled where that sudden change comes from with both sisters?
although i find the moments were endearing and I appreciate the effort of the events at a moment in the story where there is a lot of other stuff going on. It was a bit questionable as to why..

Aside from that loved the update and I gave the dev a lot of praise earlier in a comment but forgot to mention I also really enjoy some of the philosophy or viewpoints on things that are worked in here. Makes for some really good dialogue at times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Lia is Sunny's father's cousin, if Lia were his sister then she'd be Sunny's aunt. So she's Sunny's cousin once removed and step-mother.
I thought Giancomo and Lia were brother and sister, and the cousin aspect was for Bianca and the other guy, can't think of his name off hand.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Oh shit, it's impotente in spanish, I thought it meant the same... like powerless, which I should have used instead, lol
It does mean the same thing in English, helpless, or powerless. Only reason someone would think it would be a typo, is if they thought is was supposed to say important. Impotent works just fine, for someone who enjoys being a Sub. (y)

• Red Heart

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
PLZ tell me we’re gonna get more bitty blonde nun(?). ie ‘rescue’ her and add her to harem, keep her in dungeon room, etc. love the game!

also really enjoyed the platinum-haired chick we banged the shit out of on her hubby’s chair. shit while i’m at it add her daughter too lol.

fuck it - HAREM THEM ALL!!!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Enjoyable update except for the unwelcome/random dialogue from Mary about her foster son. Hoping its throw away dialogue and we don't see her or the mentioned son in the future.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It does mean the same thing in English, helpless, or powerless. Only reason someone would think it would be a typo, is if they thought is was supposed to say important. Impotent works just fine, for someone who enjoys being a Sub. (y)
not really - if you mean helpless or powerless, then just USE the words "helpless" or "powerless".
Using the word "impotent" within sexual content will always be read as "not being able to do sexual intercourse"

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes