JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
After I made it past this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was able to get done with the first part of Chapter 9 and as such, once again, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do wonder what the second part of Chapter 9 brings, but I will soon find out I am sure. Thank you so much for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, does anyone know why I install the Gallery Unlocker and even play through the game but there is one scene in galley replay Chapter 5 still locked ? Is it a bug ?

• Thinking Face

halosom

May 7, 2017
So the Gallery Unlock is only for the "Gallery" and not the "Replay Gallery" since I see everything unlocked in the "Gallery" and in the "Replay Gallery" only thing locked is all of Ch9.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Mr.Mister in the past updates had been puting some 90' reference.
In the last one was the SF II sound and now is Super Campeones (Captain Tsubassa) :ROFLMAO:
Love your game dude!!

• Red Heart

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Using the word "impotent" within sexual content will always be read as "not being able to do sexual intercourse"
Except that it's a woman saying it, and impotent doesn't really apply to them sexually, so.....
I thought it worked well given the context. I enjoy that this game doesn't use standard English for everything, as that's pretty boring, but the meaning is still pretty clear most of the time. ;)

• Red Heart

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Because I've never understood the whole "cousin X removed" thing, I looked it up and it appears that a person's parent's cousin is also their cousin (anybody in the same extended family is technically a cousin by definition it turns out) and since they're one generation away that makes them once removed.

Technically she's his first cousin, first removed.

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Because I've never understood the whole "cousin X removed" thing, I looked it up and it appears that a person's parent's cousin is also your cousin (anybody in the same extended family is technically a cousin by definition it turns out) and since they're one generation away that makes them once removed.

Technically she's his first cousin, first removed.
Will most of us go for aunt? lol. It'll be fixed for next update, so the thing you wrote when asked will be respected. I kinda find aunt more alluring, hehe

PS. That was a great way to explain it better ;)

Reactions: acondo

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Will most of us go for aunt? lol. It'll be fixed for next update, so the thing you wrote when asked will be respected. I kinda find aunt more alluring, hehe

PS. That was a great way to explain it better ;)
I agree aunt is a bit more... sure alluring is a good enough way to put it lol
But it's ultimately your decision, and the players are able to change it if they don't like your choice so personally I say just go with what you want.

• Red Heart

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Here in my country I'm kinda certain that we call aunt and uncle everyone in that generation...My freaking bad.
Yeah the natives in New Zealand and Australia, call everyone who shares a generation with their parents, Auntie, and Uncle. Alas the culture in the US is not nearly that wholistic, or inclusive. If it was, there might not be such a huge divide between the generations. :cry:

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes