Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yeah the natives in New Zealand and Australia, call everyone who shares a generation with their parents, Auntie, and Uncle. Alas the culture in the US is not nearly that wholistic, or inclusive. If it was, there might not be such a huge divide between the generations. :cry:
I mean.. It's not just the US that calls only the brother/sister of your parents (grand and great-grand parents included) uncle/aunt.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Aunts and Uncles are the siblings of Parents or Grandparents ie Great Aunt/Uncle, everyone else is a cousin, unless it's that close family friend that people tell their kids to call Aunt or Uncle
That depends on the family like in mine we call all of father cousins uncle/aunt and my family is very big

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I like the game and it’s a good story. The only problem I have with it. Is every so often things are said like we will talk later on or some other time, with in my opinion too many conversations. Instead of actually talking about it, like in real life in the moment, when its actually important or the right moment for it. It just gets shoved over and in turn it never really comes. Not just in the latest update, which I hope will come in some future update. I think it happened earlier in the game as well, with some conversations. It would add more depth to the story, if some of the conversations were a bit more expanded in my opinion. Other then that nice game.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I like the game and it’s a good story. The only problem I have with it. Is every so often things are said like we will talk later on or some other time, with in my opinion too many conversations. Instead of actually talking about it, like in real life in the moment, when its actually important or the right moment for it. It just gets shoved over and in turn it never really comes. Not just in the latest update, which I hope will come in some future update. I think it happened earlier in the game as well, with some conversations. It would add more depth to the story, if some of the conversations were a bit more expanded in my opinion. Other then that nice game.
I know right, I'll need a more than 6 weeks to make a full chapter, that will actually have less content than the halves... I really need to get to more people, so making updates every 6 or more weeks would be counter-producent for me. I'm also trying to make a video for youtube and other streaming sites, for motherless and a teaser for my next game.
Thank you for liking the game Damios! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Damios

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
Could we finally get a compressed version of the 9 apk version for Android? It seems both links to Android don't work for me... just extracts a bunch of crap everywhere that I have to clean up. Have an android samsung note 10+ with 5g pls?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes