ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ugh and the wake-up scene with them it's like: Yeh cool, mom, you enjoyed shaking it for random strangers/were turned on in the outfit you were forced to wear for years after abandoning me to be possibly raped by the fattest priest ever bc you were too weak-willed to think for a second and let me stay with a loving mother who bc of your actions was repeatedly actually raped/terrorized for years. But yah love you mum let's move in together and forget everything.

Lol I know I'm pouting here, I'm just upset. Again overall Mr.Mister you've got a beaut of a game and better interaction with your community than most but this aspect/character really set me off.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I enjoyed everything about the game but could definitely do without Natassja enjoying her night of being a stripper as much as she did. Seemed like she really reveled in it which turned me off of her almost permanently
What you mean by that didn't have played the new update yet. But the way you described Natassja is it that she worked as a stripper for a night the actual fuck ssly dev didn't knew you would have made Nat fall so down. Ugh hope MC dumps her and goes back to Val she's a woman with standards❤
I mean working as a stripper makes me completely think of Nat as a slut, a whore.
Ugh unimpressed

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Ugh and the wake-up scene with them it's like: Yeh cool, mom, you enjoyed shaking it for random strangers/were turned on in the outfit you were forced to wear for years after abandoning me to be possibly raped by the fattest priest ever bc you were too weak-willed to think for a second and let me stay with a loving mother who bc of your actions was repeatedly actually raped/terrorized for years. But yah love you mum let's move in together and forget everything.

Lol I know I'm pouting here, I'm just upset. Again overall Mr.Mister you've got a beaut of a game and better interaction with your community than most but this aspect/character really set me off.
So after Val and Nat coming face to face does Nat takes MC and leaves?? Coz that was the last update which I played. Later didn't got time for but today I decided to come back for Motherless again but by looking at the recent comments I've somehow lost interest though.
Nat worked as a stripper completely naked which MC didn't liked, after returning home they sleep together and when they wake up MC is like - " Yeh cool, mom, you enjoyed shaking it for random strangers/were turned on in the outfit bla-bla-blah but yah love you mum let's move in together and forget everything". What the fuck seriously damn that's utterly messed up and disgusting.
Damn that means Nat used to work and still is a mere stripper, slut, a freakin whore disappointed. Ssly didn't expected this shit plot duh.
Welp I was gonna install it but I thought before installing why not I give a rundown through the current updates what all I've missed so came to last pages and came across this shit ssly just made me loose interest completely.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Broke how lol?? It's been long I played this one so wanted to get known to things I've missed and dude after seeing such comments after a long time what would've been your reaction.
It was just my natural reaction
So you wrote that post without knowing why things happened? Don't really know how to react to that....well i do but i promised the mods i wouldn't say such things.......

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Broke how lol?? It's been long I played this one so wanted to get known to things I've missed and dude after seeing such comments after a long time what would've been your reaction.
It was just my natural reaction
There's a great, super-effective way to get the answers to all of your questions and speculations, but it's a secret. Shush, now lean in real close: Just play the fucking game.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Could we finally get a compressed version of the 9 apk version for Android? It seems both links to Android don't work for me... just extracts a bunch of crap everywhere that I have to clean up. Have an android samsung note 10+ with 5g pls?
The links I don't personally upload are nopy. Try with the other ones please.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finished playing this for the first time and the only thing I didn't enjoy was val's backstory with the rape stuff, it's just something that I always have a hard time dealing with in adult games but other than that, it's a fun game that doesn't take itself too seriously with great looking girls. I can't wait to play more.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes