Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Now it seems that the only bad is the real mother. We have already forgotten how the stepmother manipulates her so that she leaves in the middle of the night without saying anything to anyone and with no place to go. The stepmother is a selfish butt bug
And I believe I remember that Val also did some manipulation, taking advantage of Nat's cowardice, to keep the child and educate him how it came out of the balls without taking into account the mother's wishes.
I hope the mc takes care of Nat and takes her with him

Last edited:

zip2000

Dec 23, 2017
to fix the NO DC you need to go to your C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs folder and delete nvdrssel.bin or everything in the folder it worked for me

Reactions: Mr.Mister

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this great game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Full Download
Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
motherless-0.09.1.1-pc-HQCompressed
Original 2.20 Gigs
crunched 1.30 Gigs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
motherless-0.09.1.1-pc-MQCompressed
Original 2.20 Gigs
crunched 1.06 Gigs - - - -

Update from ch8 2nd half to ch9 first half
Here is a crunched version of the Update.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
PC Update Ch9 first-HQCompressed
Original 158 Megs
crunched 113 Megs - - - -

Here is a crunched version of the Update.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
PC Update Ch9 first-MQCompressed
Original 158 Megs
crunched 97 Megs - - - -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Mr.Mister - - - - -

Mr.Mister if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Can someone please tell me how should I define the "true" relationships between the women and the mc?
Because I´ve done it but it´s a little bit confusing

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Can someone please tell me how should I define the "true" relationships between the women and the mc?
Because I´ve done it but it´s a little bit confusing
Natassja is the biological mother of the MC. Valerie is the adoptive mother and Gissell is also the adoptive mother. But if you want to vary a little, you can define Valerie or Gissell as stepmom. But if I remember correctly, you can only modify Natassja and Valerie's relationship with the MC. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: In this update, finally we can modify our relationship with Lia. And she's our stepmom.

Last edited:

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Natassja is the biological mother of the MC. Valerie is the adoptive mother and Gissell is also the adoptive mother. But if you want to vary a little, you can define Valerie or Gissell as stepmom. But if I remember correctly, you can only modify Natassja and Valerie's relationship with the MC. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: In this update, finally we can modify our relationship with Lia. And she's our stepmom
okay thank you very much

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Something went wrong because as soon as you start skipping, you will get stuck in certain screens like this for example.

screenshot0001.png

Yes sometimes you have to skip, especially when you have a new rig and don't want to read the whole story again. :sneaky:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Something went wrong because as soon as you start skipping, you will get stuck in certain screens like this for example.

View attachment 1130576

Yes sometimes you have to skip, especially when you have a new rig and don't want to read the whole story again. :sneaky:
If I remember correctly, you have to click on each character to interact with them. Once you finish doing it, you can continue with the story.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If I remember correctly, you have to click on each character to interact with them. Once you finish doing it, you can continue with the story.
I know and that wasn't the point. You simply get stuck with that screen while the text continues if you skip. I don't think that the dev intented to do that. ;)

• Thinking Face

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I know and that wasn't the point. You simply get stuck with that screen while the text continues if you skip. I don't think that the dev intented to do that. ;)
Oh okay. I thought you thought that Ctrl didn't work for you when you actually have to click on that scene. Sorry. :KEK:

I only played that part once and it was a long time ago, so I don't remember if the same thing happened to me,.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [v0.09.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes