Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Must admit I'm very dissapointed Nat ended up working as fucking exotic dancer . Ruined the whole update for me. Glad though that she was found quickly.

Mr.Mister one thing please, please respect the mute all. Seriously annoying when you have everything muted and suddenly have sounds of them fucking come on when the animations play.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Must admit I'm very dissapointed Nat ended up working as fucking exotic dancer . Ruined the whole update for me. Glad though that she was found quickly.
It is perfectly in line with the story designed to make her the least likeable of the moms so her becoming a dancer at that bar is natural. Surprised she didn't like it so much that she went full on nude and masturbated on the stage.

Last edited:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021

Mr.Mister one thing please, please respect the mute all. Seriously annoying when you have everything muted and suddenly have sounds of them fucking come on when the animations play.
When does that scene happen? In the latest version I never found that bar scene.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
It's also strange, the game hangs on the inscription "the game uses sound", if you enter the menu several times, but when you play, it always hangs before the choice. By the way, not only this game has become so. Maybe it depends on the phone update? Samsung note 10+ phone, more than 70 GB free, RAM is also not packed, all the latest updates have been downloaded. Everything flies, but here is some kind of bug.
I'm uploading a fixed android version in an hour or so, bear with me please. ;)

Reactions: Scottish GUY

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Also..do we get do we get to see more of Asia(the nun) and Monica(moon's friend) in the future updates?(with MC ofc....not with the dirty old padre...they can go suck a onion....)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister
I'm confused about something...
At one point when Ginger is talking to Haruka about MC she says :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's some kind of teacher or advisor, and he joined the mile high club with a student, I mean, he fucked Haruka on a plane. So it's like you can't play the inocent with us because you're a player...And she's a lesbian or at least was at that time, so she wanted to play it tough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
He's some kind of teacher or advisor, and he joined the mile high club with a student, I mean, he fucked Haruka on a plane. So it's like you can't play the inocent with us because you're a player...And she's a lesbian or at least was at that time, so she wanted to play it tough.
so..it's nothing..she was just reffering to the plane fucking?okay :D
Thank you for clearing it for me :d

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Android versions fixed and uploaded, Ogv videos now. Every other fix will have to wait for chapter 9 1st half. ;)

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
[QUOTE = "Mr.Mister, publicación: 5329347, miembro: 1132813"]
Sí, es la última escena de la segunda mitad del canal 8, ¿dónde termina tu juego?
[/CITA]

My game ends when Bianca and Dominica come out of our hero's new room and he's sitting up in bed thinking about going to talk to Pink.
Mi versión es 0.08.2.1 in Android

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Mr.Mister, publicación: 5329347, miembro: 1132813"]
Sí, es la última escena de la segunda mitad del canal 8, ¿dónde termina tu juego?
[/CITA]

My game ends when Bianca and Dominica come out of our hero's new room and he's sitting up in bed thinking about going to talk to Pink.
Mi versión es 0.08.2.1 in Android
There was an error in Android build, I updated the game and uploaded yesterday!
My bad bro...:geek:

Reactions: Tony507

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really dig the overall theme of free Love, I hope it continues. Not a huge fan of the pole dancing, but I can see how it's consistent with her character, just hope it doesn't escalate to full on NTR. Cracks me up how Dev doesn't even pretend he's not baiting players by using their favorite models from other games. But to be honest Missy is my favorite model in any AVN, and she gets used twice, MILF Missy, and Tomboy Missy, so that makes me happy. That's why I played the game, and I'm glad I did. Really like Schoolgirl Carli, and punk rock Evelyn as well. Not a huge fan of the Girlfriend, but can't win em all. Hope we get to bang MILF Missy soon, that is my only wish. Good Game Kid! (y) :love:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really dig the overall theme of free Love, I hope it continues. Not a huge fan of the pole dancing, but I can see how it's consistent with her character, just hope it doesn't escalate to full on NTR. Cracks me up how Dev doesn't even pretend he's not baiting players by using their favorite models from other games. But to be honest Missy is my favorite model in any AVN, and she gets used twice, MILF Missy, and Tomboy Missy, so that makes me happy. That's why I played the game, and I'm glad I did. Really like Schoolgirl Carli, and punk rock Evelyn as well. Not a huge fan of the Girlfriend, but can't win em all. Hope we get to bang MILF Missy soon, that is my only wish. Good Game Kid! (y) :love:
I'm so certain there will never be NTR in this that i'll say i'll eat my used, unwashed underwear if it happens.........

NO, that is not a challenge for you Mr!!!!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
It's been so long since some last called me Kid, thank you very much, hehe! (Writing while listening to Overkill from men at work, lol.)

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
There was an error in Android build, I updated the game and uploaded yesterday!
My bad bro...:geek:
Hello Mr. Míster.
I just downloaded the latest version 0.08.2.1 and I really liked it.
The girls have arrived, the story is moving forward, the sexual scene with the girlfriend was great, Jojo looks sexy, Mary is a very interesting Milf with a good ass and the Italians are very hot.
I congratulate you for this good work.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes