Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
why can't I play this game anymore? i play this game until this update, now when i press play button it said motherless.exe has stoped working and windows check a solution :((
I've encountered a lot of errors beside mine, lol, I believe it's because of the latest renpy update, Fixing everything I can right now.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
motherless-0.08.2.1-pc-compressed
Original 2.05 Gigs
crunched 1.06 Gigs - - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

As per a request, here are a couple more compressed versions. (Image quality will suffer)
Please NEVER hesitate in engaging me in conversations or request , I do my best to be accommodating as possible to my fellow F95Zone users.

I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
motherless-0.08.2.1-pc-mocompressed
Original 2.05 Gigs
crunched 981 Megs - - - workupload

I used YACs Low Quality setting for this crunch.
motherless-0.08.2.1-pc-socompressed
Original 2.05 Gigs
crunched 770 Megs - - - workupload

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Mr.Mister - - - -

Mr.Mister if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

LOL Thanks SuperWriter, I appreciate you trying :ROFLMAO: Sorry I can be an idiot sometimes, thank you for pointing out my error. You're awesome in my book.:cool:
My hero...:love:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The reason i liked mom-son genre is when they fuck the mom would say "oh honey mommy loves you so much" which is kinda wholesome and true. But when they fuck blindly without knowing they're mother and son its different. I hope they will know each other sooner.

Reactions: EJW and Mr.Mister

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I'm confused why did this dumbass overreact to finding out Valerie let her leave? Should she had said no and locked her in the basement? :unsure:
Well if you think about it you just found not just your mother you found the woman who raised you till you were 3 you finally have everything you were looking for then you find out now because someone told her who you were one leaves you it is not a rational reaction but it is a human reaction to blame the one person who you think could have stopped that person from leaving

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm not beating around the bush and say it the Natassja dance scene was shit, I didn't like scenes like that for LI and what makes it even worse is the writing that after being hesitant to even do it she started to like it because the money came flying.

For the rest of the update, it felt a bit short but was ok.

As for the game as a whole, I said it before I like the idea for the story and most of the characters but in the last few updates you started to add little things that I didn't like but I will not go into the details because I did that already after the last update.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I'm not beating around the bush and say it the Natassja dance scene was shit, I didn't like scenes like that for LI and what makes it even worse is the writing that after being hesitant to even do it she started to like it because the money came flying.

For the rest of the update, it felt a bit short but was ok.

As for the game as a whole, I said it before I like the idea for the story and most of the characters but in the last few updates you started to add little things that I didn't like but I will not go into the details because I did that already after the last update.
You're also forgetting that she used to like the flashes while walking the pasarella, and in a way she took him off her mind for a moment, if you go to my patreon, you'll see that my biggest tier has an image of Natassja pole dancing, so this was part of the game since day one. Sometimes when you are hungry and feel desperate because of having no money or your ego stops you from going back, you can resort to this kind of jobs, this isn't the worst btw. I just showed the latest update to my wife, we both had a big laugh watching Nat strking poses and performing difficult stunts, it's a parody man!

Reactions: BTLD

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm confused why did this dumbass overreact to finding out Valerie let her leave? Should she had said no and locked her in the basement? :unsure:
My 2 cents--

The mc overreacts because Valerie instead of trying to stop her when she is in such a condition (after learning she is the mom of the guy she did fall in love with) encourages her and even gives her a few bucks to speed the process.
The mc did believe Valerie was beyond the jealousy thing when it concerns someone dear to him so is normal for the mc to feel angry at her (I get that is kind of an ass move but Valerie was kinda selfish by not trying to talk her out of leaving and even less inform the mc)

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
My 2 cents--

The mc overreacts because Valerie instead of trying to stop her when she is in such a condition (after learning she is the mom of the guy she did fall in love with) encourages her and even gives her a few bucks to speed the process.
The mc did believe Valerie was beyond the jealousy thing when it concerns someone dear to him so is normal for the mc to feel angry at her (I get that is kind of an ass move but Valerie was kinda selfish by not trying to talk her out of leaving and even less inform the mc)
to be Fair to Val she had he life ripped apart by Nat while she was just told something that may in time change how she feels about Nat again she now has her Sunny again and the person who took him away is sitting in front of her ready to leave but not take her Sunny away this time. Also Val did not know Sunny knew and well finding who he fucked can be an earth shattering thing so while she was doing it for herself she also thought to protect Sunny

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes